Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Got my cards read today and they said that March will bring me closure for all my anxiety and suffering. All the waiting will finally pay off they said, so this means that NFR will come

giphy.gif

Got my cards read today and they said that March will bring me closure for all my anxiety and suffering. All the waiting will finally pay off they said, so this means that NFR will come

Closure doesnt mean you'll get the answer you hoped for. It just means you'll get an answer. Lmao

Edit: dnjdjdje wait I missed the part about "all the waiting will pay off" Omg she coming

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

IM-

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Closure doesnt mean you'll get the answer you hoped for. It just means you'll get an answer. Lmao

"NFR set for release august 22nd

will talk about it more later x 

poetry coming next month. all love

-L"

When we finally know the date, we’ll be able to not be constantly on the edge of our seat, waiting for something that might happen soon. Of course, if it’s later than March or April, we’ll have our meltdown fuelled by anger and disappointment, but we’ll be able to « move on » with our life after that.

I remember a post I made a while back and it was talking about the astrological seasons Lana has released in.

Born to Die- Aquarius- originality influence of Aquarius for the uniqueness of sound Lana brought to the table

Paradise- Scorpio- intense and dark influence of Scorpio with Tropico being based off of gangs, sex, and drugs.

Ultraviolence- Gemini- the twins really influenced this album as Lana's other half of her ( considering she is a Gemini ) took over creating a different atmosphere of sound as a whole as opposed to orchestral BTD.

Honeymoon- Virgo- VERY vanity based as Virgo stands for the virgin and all things pure, centers around beauty and all things organized and well put together.

Lust For Life- Cancer- MIX OF EMOTIONS, going from point a to point b out of nowhere in instrumentals. very moody.

I feel like NFR can easily be considered with the emotions of her Taurus rising. it fits well as Taurus can be stubborn and right now she’s really caring only about what she wants when it comes to album announcements. Also, Taurus are homemakers and love the fruit of life with binge eating, shopping, and just being casual. Sadly, Taurus season isn’t until April-May

giphy.gif

When we finally know the date, we’ll be able to not be constantly on the edge of our seat, waiting for something that might happen soon. Of course, if it’s later than March or April, we’ll have our meltdown fuelled by anger and disappointment, but we’ll be able to « move on » with our life after that.

ugh i love closure. i've been so stressed with both college shit and this album like,,,, one of these things needs to be resolved and it will. be. the. album

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

am I the only one that's TRULY hyped for hear the title track? like... I really wonder how the song is :oprah3:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

am I the only one that's TRULY hyped for hear the title track? like... I really wonder how the song is :oprah3:

I believe with every fiber of my being that the title track is a reworked BAR. And that alone is what's helping me survive this drought

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend: