Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Rick's version of West Coast is beautiful tbh

And don't forget he produced Honeymoon!

actually not a huge fan, it's cute and I like it, but the album version SLAPS

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

if something doesn’t happen either tomorrow, march 5, or we don’t get closure in march like the psychic said, i am collectively suing ALL three of you. a girl needs to pay her college bills so GET READY for a lawsuit. PERIODT.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

When you sent the link I was like "omg I so gonna buy these" then I checked the price and was like "yeah maybe not" lol

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

:eartha:  :eartha:  :eartha:  :eartha:  :eartha:

I just think it's so funny how she's supposed to be living the insta baddie life and we're not even seeing Glossier style no makeup makeup looks. She can talk about contour kits and neon shit all she wants (who's even doing that anymore btw??), but I called this from the beginning, this is Sirens era vol 2

I just think it's so funny how she's supposed to be living the insta baddie life and we're not even seeing Glossier style no makeup makeup looks. She can talk about contour kits and neon shit all she wants (who's even doing that anymore btw??), but I called this from the beginning, this is Sirens era vol 2

she's saying she won't share it with us but even then in paparazzi photos and pics with her friends she looks flavorless... she must have been high during that whole baddie thing because girl that was a damn lie

she's saying she won't share it with us but even then in paparazzi photos and pics with her friends she looks flavorless... she must have been high during that whole baddie thing because girl that was a damn lie

yeah i find it hard to believe that she's looking snatched as fuck, contoured & highlighted 24/7, EXCEPT for when she's going out, meeting with her friends, etc. does she take off her makeup at the door? lol

Obviously the baddie thing was satirical but I do think all this has a lot to do with living in LA. I don't think she'd ever move back to NY, but the culture here is SO different, and I wish she would. And not even just because I live in Brooklyn

she was only joking, why you take her so seriously? we need to have sense of humor

tbh i can't really tell when she's joking bc she's naturally cringy and at first i thought she was joking about almost everything when she was actually being serious :derpna2:

tbh i can't really tell when she's joking bc she's naturally cringy and at first i thought she was joking about almost everything when she was actually being serious :derpna2:

yea then she started talking about it in that interview... girl the clownery  :hoe: