Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

remember that group chat screenshot that everyone thought was fake because she was saying stuff like "i've been making one amazing decision after another lately & doing everything right" or something? like jesus christ girl lmao

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

remember that group chat screenshot that everyone thought was fake because she was saying stuff like "i've been making one amazing decision after another lately & doing everything right" or something? like jesus christ girl lmao

Wait no?? Where was that posted? This thread always has like 15 new pages by the time I check it again and i cba to look through it all

Wait no?? Where was that posted? This thread always has like 15 new pages by the time I check it again and i cba to look through it all

I don't even remember, but it was from one of those fan group chats he joins from time to time? it was last year

MAC is so underrated on this board. The way it starts as a mid-90s Mazzy Star song and slowly grows into the psych guitar outro. The lyrics are great as well.

The acclaim this era is very deserved.

I agree! The moment stupid venice bitch came out, MAC stopped existing smh

MAC is so underrated on this board. The way it starts as a mid-90s Mazzy Star song and slowly grows into the psych guitar outro. The lyrics are great as well.

The acclaim this era is very deserved.

its amazing, i never fail to get chills during the chorus 

Rick's version of West Coast is beautiful tbhhttps://youtu.be/pqg73BLoyFU

And don't forget he produced Honeymoon!

Don’t get me wrong, Rick has produced some grrrrreeeeeeat stuff but when she switched it up and worked with Blake on some tracks and Dan it was like she was more inspired and it felt so fresh. I really hope that’s what this record is like yknow?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Can I just say atm it feels like everyone is staying chill and I’m fucking loving that for the time being nobody ruin it pls

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I had the CRAZIEST dream. The most active members of LanaBoards were all invited to a dinner that Lana was hosting and it was only her “stans”. she had security at the doors and when one girl tried to get in she pushed them out. She said she needed to tell us an announcement. I didn’t hear what she said because somehow i got out of the room and couldn’t get back in. but i did finally meet her and she dropped her WEDDING RING on the floor.

So... who was invited to this party? cbOrd43.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Don’t get me wrong, Rick has produced some grrrrreeeeeeat stuff but when she switched it up and worked with Blake on some tracks and Dan it was like she was more inspired and it felt so fresh. I really hope that’s what this record is like yknow?

I hope so! Honestly I hope one day she does a BTD (not sound wise of course cause I know she said BTD was too glossy) but like I think it'd be amazing if she worked with like 4 or 5 producers on one album!

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

I had the CRAZIEST dream. The most active members of LanaBoards were all invited to a dinner that Lana was hosting and it was only her “stans”. she had security at the doors and when one girl tried to get in she pushed them out. She said she needed to tell us an announcement. I didn’t hear what she said because somehow i got out of the room and couldn’t get back in. but i did finally meet her and she dropped her WEDDING RING on the floor.

I had a dream last night that climate change killed us off, but before that, the government created a machine from all the DNA humans had sent out for blood tests, ancestry tests, donations, etc. The machine was built underground and waited till surface temperatures, oxygen levels and the atmosphere were all perfect for a new conception of life. Once it was ready, the machine dug up to surface level and created two human organisms full of all of mankinds DNA, sort of like an Adam and Eve except they hold all of our DNA inside them so having kids would not make them prone to risks/incest children, and those humans continued on the legacy of our species and had to relearn everything, thus restarting the clock on human history.

Girl I don't know what I ate before bed but I'm not eating that again :horror:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

I feel like I'm the only one who genuinely loves LFL (the title track) and appreciate its production. Call me tasteless but it's actually me favorite title track of hers. Maybe bc of personal reasons. But oh whale

No, I'm with you. I love it. I find it such an exciting album opener. Also Abel has a very sweet, romantic voice in it. I melt every time I watch them interacting like teenagers in the video  :flutter:  . Not to mention the way she enunciates those first verses, making the song sound darker, which ties in with the "dark side of Hollywood" theme and adds to the idea of it being a place for occultism.