Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

yep and max Martin has ruined so many songs after the 2000s honestly

Max Martin has some hits but his production style is really not a good fit for Lana at all, I don't want them to work together going forward. Her work is totally not in his orbit.

And I hate that he changed around lyrics because he isn't a native english speaker, and he's said that his lyrics are more about what sounds good to him. That's why Break Free's lyrics are a damn mess.

Lana is all about lyricism, so I hate that he did that.

What interview did Lana say Max Martin made her change the chorus to the verse and she ended up switching most of the lyrics? Was it the Courtney Love interview?

what song?

negAbhB.png

yep and max Martin has ruined so many songs after the 2000s honestly

I admire Lorde for standing up to him; he said the structure of Green Light was 'wrong' but she didn't care and made it anyways. And I think the song is perfect how it is.

nice cocc bro

anyways who wants to gush about Venice Bitch

The full version of VB is amazing idk why y'all complaining about the length of it. The song is perfect as is.

People who complain about the lenght of VB should be banned, the song is a masterpiece just as it is 20181023051931-60fd4f2e.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

You took my sadness out of context

giphy.gif

At the Mariners Apartment Complex

giphy.gif

I ain’t no candle in the wind

giphy.gif

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif