Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

LFL song is amazing sure the weeknd is a bit meh on it but damn that song is sexy 

some of yall got the nerve to trash that song but stan White Mustank?? 

smh

LFL also has far more interesting production imo

Lfl reminded me of how much we have to stick it out, just in life generally. So I mean there's that. Live w zest imntvr.jpg
This waiting period tho w no news? 10fdkqo.jpg

At least. We still have a:
- tracklist 
- album cover
- release date
- vinyl n merch to look forward to

and a poetry book. 

How many days does it take to reach the height of the top of the year? We DK 

33mu59g.jpg

UV/Honeymoon

If nothing happens tomorrow (22nd), then I’m going to personally grab Terrence’s hair and swing him around like Miss Trunchball did to that little girl in the playground

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Imagine if this happens tomorrow

-Cover, tracklist, and pre-order for March 29th

-Announcement of lead single (HIAB or something else) the following friday

-High quality music video for the single the next friday

Who am I kidding this is never gonna happen

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

yk i never stop complaining but if she makes us wait all this time just for the lead to be HIAB and have it be that piano the whole way through then we will have problems

i srsly thought for the longest time HIAB was some type of song she wrote as a joke at 4am... yet its possibly a lead? its cute but the lyrics are literally proof that shes been losing her spark.

I believe with every fiber of my being that the title track is a reworked BAR. And that alone is what's helping me survive this drought

U people have already BAR, why are u so persistent of wanting it to be on her new album as well instead of new track. I just dont get it. Its not even good song to begin with.

depression resigned

I had the CRAZIEST dream. The most active members of LanaBoards were all invited to a dinner that Lana was hosting and it was only her “stans”. she had security at the doors and when one girl tried to get in she pushed them out. She said she needed to tell us an announcement. I didn’t hear what she said because somehow i got out of the room and couldn’t get back in. but i did finally meet her and she dropped her WEDDING RING on the floor.

giphy.gif

uploads%252Fstory%252Fthumbnail%252F6932

I feel like I'm the only one who genuinely loves LFL (the title track) and appreciate its production. Call me tasteless but it's actually me favorite title track of hers. Maybe bc of personal reasons. But oh whale

Definitely not my favorite title track of hers, but I actually really like it...when I manage to ignore the weeknd's vocals. His voice is sooooo fucking annoying, he legit ruins the whole song. It took me months to finally be able to just tune it out. I get that they're friends, but I wish she hadn't featured him on her own album. If she had used the original song, and then released a single or sth with the Weeknd version, it would have been much better received.

I just particularly hate that weird motorcycle revving it’s engine at the beginning of LFL or maybe it’s a car but I hate the vroom vroom part

That's actually what I love about the song the most lmao

The “dowa, dowa” or “shudda, shudda” parts. Or maybe she’s saying “shuddup, shuddup” it’s liek she’s trying to do the “duwap, duwap” thing from the 60s but the pace of the song doesn’t need any “duwaps” even tho it sounds like she’s not even saying it right and maybe that’s the production part of it

yeah i hate that shit

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Can we just acknowledge how happy she seems here: 

http://instagram.com/p/BsEonkXjujo/

Ugh, I love this video so much. In your car is my second favourite song of the era and I've heard only like 20 seconds of it I can't wait to hear it in full. 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I feel like I'm the only one who genuinely loves LFL (the title track) and appreciate its production. Call me tasteless but it's actually me favorite title track of hers. Maybe bc of personal reasons. But oh whale

You're not alone, I love it! If I had the chance to take The Weeknd out I wouldn't, the meaning wouldn't hit as hard without him, the fact they both had super unhealthy lifestyles and that they finally found some lust for life toghether it's just such a nice idea to me.

Plus the song is a banger. :oprah:

8nl2OpX.png