Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

HiaB's bridge (?) and How To Disappear are mainly the reasons why I've still enough burning interest for this thread. That and being able to see whether or not I'll b buying a vinyl 

Tbh I feel the likelihood of finding Santa and the tooth fairy fucking in my living room more promising than getting this album by the end of March :what:

When u fooking find him, ask for the record. Daddy claus 

UV/Honeymoon

@eclipse Hey king if you’d reply I’d be so fucking grateful man! I saw your tweet about how you’re going to leak something soon & it would be so awesome if you’d leak your favourite scrapped song from marinas new album! The gays would love you, and I, a straight male who adores her would love you to bro! I’ve been a fan since EH and if you don’t want to leak, even if you shared it with me, I’d promise not to leak it as I’m not even really invested in that type of thing. I’m more of a marina fan who enjoys her music and would honestly be too scared to leak it cause knowing my luck the fib would be at more door LMAO cheers brother and have an awesome day, if you reply I’d be so fucking happy man I only made twitter to get updates from you lmao cheers bro!

Noah fence but what is Eclipse's twitter @?

@LanaDelRey

@@Eclipse Hey king if you’d reply I’d be so fucking grateful man! I saw your tweet about how you’re going to leak something soon & it would be so awesome if you’d leak your favourite scrapped song from marinas new album! The gays would love you, and I, a straight male who adores her would love you to bro! I’ve been a fan since EH and if you don’t want to leak, even if you shared it with me, I’d promise not to leak it as I’m not even really invested in that type of thing. I’m more of a marina fan who enjoys her music and would honestly be too scared to leak it cause knowing my luck the fib would be at more door LMAO cheers brother and have an awesome day, if you reply I’d be so fucking happy man I only made twitter to get updates from you lmao cheers bro!

Also, lets be real if @@Eclipse leaks anything it should be The Good Life. With NFR off limits, The Good Life is the best thing we'd be able to get at this point

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

giphy.gif

if you think you have any chance of escaping my grasp and leering eyes you are so very wrong don't make me swarm you with locusts