Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

If we don't get a date within three weeks, I'm just gonna stay disappointed and keep my hype lower than what it already is. :sadcore:

if there isn't a date within three weeks im cancelling this era. periodt (but of course cancelling that cancellation once the album is actually out :hooker: )

So, when are we calling it quits and going through with my plan to pretend NFR leaked so Lana releases it earlier

I can't believe she scrapped "I'm preforming in Israel for world peace"

she might release it as a standalone EDM single, along wit Traffic - Truma In My Mind

negAbhB.png

There’s just no reason to wait this long to release a finished album containing tracks released over five months ago. Not even to release it...to even give a date or info about it.

It’s not her debut...it’s not expected to be a commercial smash. There just aren’t excuses for her and her team anymore.

I'm really starting to think it's a surprise release. Maybe that's why Ben didn't say exactly when it'll drop. :raven:

i feel like they would be more "nice" about it if it was a surprise... yk like teasing us even more with pictures and visuals and literally doing everything except  for releasing the cover, tracklist and date bc its a "surprise". but the problem is they are doing NOTHING

i really am delusional huh... it all adds up, "coming later in the year" "in 2019"... this is being released in the summer no doubt

i feel like they would be more "nice" about it if it was a surprise... yk like teasing us even more with pictures and visuals and literally doing everything except  for releasing the cover, tracklist and date bc its a "surprise". but the problem is they are doing NOTHING

tea

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

It’s acrually gotten worse each time. I posted the timelines a few pages back.

Oh, I haven't checked this thread for a little while. But yeah, I became a fan sometime before UV and the premiere of Tropico so I remember the releases for each album since...

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I don't think it's bad to spam him with comments, provided you're nice and respectful, then maybe you might get a reply. He could have turned the comments off if he wanted to.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Posted a comment. I'm already done with this era, can she start another one RIGHT NOW so we'd get the album on this day but next year?

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro