Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Good evening girls and gays. I think it's time we discuss how we get this album to go number 1 on billboard. Clearly streams are the most meaningful thing in this time and age unfortunately, so we need to buy the album as well as STREAM it like crazy. Who else has ideas.

Good evening girls and gays. I think it's time we discuss how we get this album to go number 1 on billboard. Clearly streams are the most meaningful thing in this time and age unfortunately, so we need to buy the album as well as STREAM it like crazy. Who else has ideas.

girl fuck this album and fuck miss lana this is charliboards baby zzzztnztzntztntztnatnstantzttaznzt/1.2?!>@!?>21/@>1?>@1/2.!?>@1?>@1;@>2;[3]1p1-3123-013=13

~~ Serial Killer will be on the deluxe version of NFR!!! ~~

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Driving in (Your) Cars With Boys

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Lana Del Rey when she finds something random to focus on and distract herself from making an actual album

anigif.gif

Me this whole weekend distracting myself with anything instead of working on my portfolio.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Yeah I ain't doing all dat... She fucked up her own era lmfao I'm gonna be a bitch and just listen to it on YouTube for free in her topic. You just gotta wait a couple days and then YouTube posts the whole album up. If you want to download it just use an mp3 downloader and bang free album :umadney:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

9d2fe18944e3afcacc4fe6a9b9a9a80a.gif

Lana & Ben for withholding the album & allowing it to happen (idk which is doing which by this pt) :toofunny:

I think it's more like

Lana's thoughts: I've made enough money and have a good body of work out there as my discography. I want to have fun while I'm still young and spend time with my new girlfriends. I'm gonna stretch out this era as long as I could and tell Ben I'm reworking shit every couple weeks so he leaves me alone and tells me I shouldn't promote it if it's not finished. He'll never know!

Ben's thoughts: I need to make more money and Dua is hot right now. She just won a Grammy, so I've got to focus all my attention on her and her next album. I'm not going to tell Lana though, but I'm going to delay the release with Interscope and pretend I know nothing to buy me some extra time. She'll never know!

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

I actually have a strong feeling yosemite will be on this album, possibly as the closing track

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Honestly, I wouldn't mind if she lost 4, 5 million followers/streamers/whatever. She will not starve. She will not go back to the trailer park. She will still be able to enjoy her wheat grass and her weed. The mansions and cars wouldn't go anywhere. But I'm sure it would serve as a wake up call of some kind. Everyone gets their wish... She wished to be famous and her wish came true, but she clearly came to regret it. Now it seems she wishes she could fade into obscurity...and I wish she'd get a taste of that. I don't think she knows what she wants tbh. Could be wrong, obviously, but that's the vibe I'm getting.

Do y’all hear yourselves??????????

Like are you really threatening to end her streaming revenue just bc you’re not getting the album as fast as you want?? This is such entitled bullshit

Also she has like 5 mansions and her dad is rich as fuck she’s not gonna have any issue with y’all not streaming her

I rewatched Age of Adaline yesterday and now I'm pressed Life is beautiful was not included in the movie because it totally captures the vibe of the plot

:( :( :(