Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I'm scared Gaga is gonna try and fuck Bradley :oprah2: they literally almost KISSED last night...

This was my exact reaction when they leaned in and almost kissed with his girlfriend right on the first row watching everything

JOntvmI.jpg

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

This was my exact reaction when they leaned in and almost kissed with his girlfriend right on the first row watching everything

JOntvmI.jpg

lol omg and don't forget that performance where gaga was kneeling on the floor holding his hand and looking up at him while he was singing

f4919f93ed8cdc43-wtf-gifs-find-make-shar

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

A beard is a woman that pretends to date a gay guy just so people think he's straight.

Oh so kinda like Hailey Baldwin and Shawn Mendes at billboard awards together

Also I'm kinda living for the term beard? Like a beard is something you hide behind to make you seem more manly that's such a smart term :wowcry:

Can we talk about the fact that Shawn is actually gay and is hiding it because management told him he'd lose his fanbase from it? Like the Shawn stans literally thrive off of thinking he's straight and shipping him with Camilla Cabello even though he made a song like this:

https://youtu.be/opsBzArDUAA

Also about a year ago there was an inside scoop from someone in the business saying that there was a male pop star who's hiding inside the closet because his managers told him it'd be better that way. I need to find the article but I know it was from a credible source. I just feel so bad for him :poordat:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

I didn't find the exact article but I found this one of an apparent lesbian pop star who was told by management to keep it a secret and that alot of her pop star friends have also been playing the same game

https://www.gaytimes.co.uk/culture/73599/popstar-wants-come-closet-manager-said-theyll-lose-fans/

It's so fucking sad :sadcore2:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

I have no idea who Shawn Mendes is and all this time I just thought he was a gay model or something lmao

I can't believe they're actually trying to pass him off as straight :omfg2: 

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

A beard is a woman that pretends to date a gay guy just so people think he's straight.

What is this new?? The only beard I know of is on my face I mean

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I actually feel more relaxed now that we dont have a release date, at least we know its not coming March 29th so we can just chill out, move on with our lives and patiently wait for some album related news

- all in good time

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e