Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

We should have be men chatting about the cover art or track list by now...maybe even have the album, but instead we’re predicting lanaboards members’ zodiac signs.

Ooh, it’s a cruel world... :sadcore3:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Capricorns have monster dick energy

I can't resist them

I literally almost exclusively date Capricorns lmao

S2g sammmeeee well, actually not to brag, but they usually find me idk maybe bc of my midheaven who tf knows, but I love them. They're not all that bad when ya get to know them but yes ohmygod YES like wtf they've their shit together and don't suffer fools Capricorns are DADDY  :crying4:

UV/Honeymoon

Am i the only one who noticed that "and the only stars we saw were in the sky not the boulevard" is the same melody as "there are violets in your eyes there are guns that blaze around you"

I can hear what you’re saying. Also the melody she sings in Cinnamon’s chorus reminds me a bit of her humming in Summer Bummer.

Since we're being off-topic... I'd like to remind you all to do god's work and buy 'Superstar' by the good sis MARINA this friday!! Such a good way to spend your money. :makeup:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

S2g sammmeeee well, actually not to brag, but they usually find me idk maybe bc of my midheaven who tf knows, but I love them. They're not all that bad when ya get to know them but yes ohmygod YES like wtf they've their shit together and don't suffer fools Capricorns are DADDY  :crying4:

What's crazy is it's often Capricorns with Scorpio Rising... And I've dated three Cap Sun / Scorpio Rising men with the SAME Moon sign like wtf :judgingu3:

I don't want to reveal too much about my placements, but I'm basically a Scorpio/Sagittarius/Capricorn/Aquarius blend lol. So it makes sense, but still...wack o.o

Capricorns are SON tbh lmao I like making daddy jokes but I'm a domme and not about that life at all :um3: I love Cap men because they're the power bottoms of my dreams. So fucking strong. So patient. So resilient. They can literally handle ANYTHING.

except failure, which benefits me :godlaugh:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.