Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

The more I think about it... the more I think this is a cover. Jack has already said that they played Sublime in the studio while recording NFR. And now she supposedly has a song coming out of the same name? I don’t think it’s a coincidence.

And I don’t think they are sampling or got “inspiration” from the song when it’s the exact same title. I think it’s a cover.

I guess we’ll see in a couple of days.

Ummm so what we’re not going to do is that. Seriously, no one spam Lana, her managers, her family, or her friends. Its not funny anymore yall, this is how we ended up in the doghouse in the first place. Lets try this thing called actually waiting and being patient and not self sabotaging by trying to take matters into our own hands

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5cd0ef1f4a4a396545

Worked last time though and he confirmed the March 29th date wasn't true. I don't think it's a bad idea provided people remain polite.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

a promo single is still a single

I know, but it was only released separately because of the commercial. And whatever Lana puts out next is likely the official/lead single, and it’s highly unlikely for that to be a cover.

She would have to be a sociopath to release a cover after five months of silence. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

She would have to be a sociopath to release a cover after five months of silence.

“baby I’m a sociopath, sweet serial killer”

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Baby I'm a sociopath, sweet serial killer :hair:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

“baby I’m a sociopath, sweet serial killer”

Baby I'm a sociopath, sweet serial killer :hair:

Suddenly Serial Killer is her worst song!

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I just listened to the Sublime track and it sounds NOTHING like Lana  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Oh my god if it's a cover of this song, I am already embarrassed for her.  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:

I bet it is a cover...

there is a line in Doin'Time that reminds me of BAR/Architechture; it goes

"and when she gets home theres none left for me" 

and in BAR/Architecture its

"But there was nothing left by the time we got to bed"

I bet it is a cover...

there is a line in Doin'Time that reminds me of BAR/Architechture; it goes

"and when she gets home theres none left for me" 

and in BAR/Architecture its

"But there was nothing left by the time we got to bed"

I-