Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

The plane and the explosion emoji seems pretty uhh.....insensitive? Idk why Courtney would choose to comment those on MEMORIAL day. :awk:

Well, Lana was traveling for the holiday weekend. So Courtney obviously is saying she hopes Lana’s plane crashes and she gets stuck in a hurricane at the beach! </3

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

June/July are her months. She better come thru

If she surprisingly releases the album in one of these two months my depression would end I swear

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

There's no attention on DT though, it didn't break any major charts in the US.

Not everything is about charts. DT is getting good streams and radio plays. I noticed it's doing really great on YouTube too since this weekend

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

There's no attention on DT though, it didn't break any major charts in the US. 

It was sent for Alternative radio not Pop radio so obviously it's not going to go top 10 on iTunes off of that, but it is better than the usual radio play she receives which is nothing.

I don’t find that to be credible but it would be interesting if true. I thought stores would just censor it on their websites and maybe put a shield over it in store displays before refusing to sell it.

LIZARD PEOPLE

I said the evening that album title was revealed that she will have problems using artist name

Maybe it is fake news

but reason is very very likely

@@Creyk yes Doin Time has a better start on those 2 radios than her previous songs

I am not sure about Y&B

i really wouldn't be surprised if the delay is about the name

we all know miss thing is the most stubborn woman on the planet and tbh shes probably just sulking because execs told her to change the name

SIX-925-F28-EF-3396-4432-B041-EEFD43-EF3

Spoiler

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

System of a Down had an album called "Steal This Album!", which was still displayed in record stores. I don't think NFR would cause any kind of major fuss, after all, they can just bleep out the 'fucking' part on the cover. No biggie. It's 2019, why would record labels let the NFR title pass in the first place if they knew it would cause problems?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

i have a simple solution to the cover dilemma, which just so happens to be an artistic choice i've been pulling for all along anyway

drum roll please...

textless cover

it's just the way i feel

Yeah I’m inclined to think that’s bullshit. It could easily be censored for situations where the word fucking might be seen as “inappropriate”.

The press release from Universal said "Lana’s sixth studio album, Norman Fucking Rockwell, is due for a mid-2019 release, with the first single forthcoming." If there was a problem with the title they probably would have just omitted it