Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

as someone who was bullied for years by various people i object to a discussion forum being called bullying tbfh. get a grip 

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

I really hope cinnamon doesn't end up like white mustang where the low quality snippets sound good but the high quality production is just too clean for the tone of the song

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

literally what do people gain from coming into this thread to be sanctimonious pricks and shit on the current discussion

it's just the way i feel

literally what do people gain from coming into this thread to be sanctimonious pricks and shit on the current discussion

Lana's undying love and devotion, of course. Early access to NFR too, unlike us peasants, who don't deserve to ever hear it :agree:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Lana’s been promising shit way too soon ever since she’s come out. This isn’t new. Remember her constant “soon” over Tropico?

Lol but while she was saying "soon" she was also touring the world, putting out videos, soundtracks, endless photoshoots, interviews, attending to events etc etc. she was at the top of her game in 2013.

a sense of satisfaction i guess? perfornative masturbation.

i’d say lock the thread again but this is genuinely so funny :w8ing:

Stay pressed, us adults have lives to live.

imagine saying this when you look like you check this thread to post the same stupid shit 24/7

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I get being critical, but you guys are now just being full on assholes. You guys aren’t fans. You’re just a bunch of whiny babies who get tired of music too quickly and can’t handle someone you don’t know ignoring you. You’re bullies and I hope Lana never releases the album because you guys sure as hel don’t deserve it. I hope she posts snippets forever and you guys whine yourselves into an early grave. Stay pressed, us adults have lives to live.

Bb you obvi dont have a life to live if you’re on here posting and name calling. You’re being just as whiny as any of us. Check your ego, you’re the one who’s pressed

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

I get being critical, but you guys are now just being full on assholes. You guys aren’t fans. You’re just a bunch of whiny babies who get tired of music too quickly and can’t handle someone you don’t know ignoring you. You’re bullies and I hope Lana never releases the album because you guys sure as hel don’t deserve it. I hope she posts snippets forever and you guys whine yourselves into an early grave. Stay pressed, us adults have lives to live.

Big talk coming from someone acting like an absolute baby. Don't come to this thread if you don't like it, it's pretty simple. Being a fan doesn't mean you can't be critical. That's actually something I really like about LB over other forums, there's a whole lot less sycophantic praise. When Lana does well and releases good music and puts effort into her eras the praise is here, just look at the last 7 years of threads lol. You (and her) should not expect fans to blindly love and follow her without critique.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

I mean ... you come in here, and you're all, "grow up" and "shut up" and shit. Then, you turn into a raging bitch because people don't take kindly to it ... and now you're framing yourself as the adult in this discussion? 'K, sis.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I feel like Lana's made it clear she doesn't like fame whatsoever. Ever since she said "I wish I was dead already," I feel like she took a big step back from the celebrity aspect of her career and I don't think she plans on being out there like she used to. For instance, she rarely does her makeup like she used to because I feel like she wants to blend in and not draw attention/paparazzi. Also, she has consistently done less and less promotion for each album. She literally drops a song and disappears meanwhile artists are out here promoting their shit for months. Even back in the day she used to put some effort into her instagram photos... now she just posts things that she feels like she wants to share, not curating a feed for the GP to eat up (not that there's anything wrong w that). The point is, I learned to expect the bare minimum from her, and y'all should too. If it benefits her mental state to be out of the spotlight or disappear, then let her be. 

Its sweet how u defend someone who does not give a fuck about you babe

She has one, its called Cruel World

She doesn't give a fuck about you either and complaning every single day won't make her reveal something honey

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

She doesn't give a fuck about you either and complaning every single day won't make her reveal something honey

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5cecb3bc3464353941

giphy.gif

No but in all seriousness hun, don’t ever make the mistake of thinking for a SECOND that I believe Lana cares about me or any one of us for that matter

tenor.gif?itemid=11967698

Take several seats, we don’t just sit here and complain everyday. You’re the one complaining about complaining. Like, oxymoron much??

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif