Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I can't even bother with this bitch anymore. I've officially had it. I've listened to other artists, I've tried to be positive about the wait, and before ya'll say "gO ouTsiDE" - BITCH I'VE BEEN OUTSIDE PLENTY. It ain't gonna make me forget about the existence of NFR. It may have worked for Lana but it hasn't for me.

1 year and 2 months ago she teased the HIAB snippet.

8 months ago she released MAC and VB.

4 months ago we got a single that was actually from the album itself.

Lana doesn't even have the decency to let fans know what's up. Her tweet on her Daytona acc doesn't mean much either. "Who knows when it'll be out", okay well you could elaborate on that?? It ain't hard.

Like if she said "it's gonna be a while BECAUSE this is what's happening............." I would be completely okay. I would be forgiving. I would be more patient.

But she has been quiet af and straight up ignoring fans questions about the album and tbh it's just rude?? At the end of the day, in a buiness sense, NFR is the product you're selling to your fans, and when the artist themselves don't even acknowledge it's and try to sell that product, how the fuck can you expect fans to be excited about it and give them your money?

Yeah I know NFR is gonna do well anyway, but there's still that small majority of people (as such as myself) who doesn't want to be one of those bums to give her my money. I'm not even sorry. :bye:

Obviously when this era starts to pick up then I'll be around again. Hell, I didn't stick around this long to not finally enjoy this era when the good things start coming. But right now? I'm done. I can't even bother to post a teeny tiny emoticon to display my dissatisfaction with this mess. I'm outie.

R9wy.gif

best post on this thread

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

if the messy release of this album was the labels fault then lana couldve of said that, but instead her "managers" say that everything she says goes and that shes waiting for the poetry book to release first, so this abomination of a release is all her fault.

i will laugh and download the album when it leaks. no i will not buy it, she doesn't deserve it

I'm so glad to watch people expressing their discontent on Lana's bitchy attitude. I can feel y'all

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I'm glad we're not all blind followers of her and can see her faults. 

Anyway, here's the cover for NFR I made. Neil's hazzy wave effects fits really nicely with MAR and VB and her pose just screams "reflective sad girl" which seems to be the vibe of the record. 

NFR-Neil.jpg

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

Anyway, here's the cover for NFR I made. Neil's hazzy wave effects fits really nicely with MAR and VB and her pose just screams "reflective sad girl" which seems to be the vibe of the record.

NFR-Neil.jpg

I love this!

if the messy release of this album was the labels fault then lana couldve of said that, but instead her "managers" say that everything she says goes and that shes waiting for the poetry book to release first, so this abomination of a release is all her fault.

Tbf, Ben & Ed tried to tell us. I feel sorry for them, they got so much shit when it wasn't their fault at all :crai:

i will laugh and download the album when it leaks. no i will not buy it, she doesn't deserve it

I'll buy something nice for myself in the name of what LDR6 could have been :smokes3:  maybe a nice lipstick  :flutter: 

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

There's a bit of "The Revenge of Lana Del Rey" with NFR. For the first time, her work is finally safe and did not leak. Maybe she's telling herself "For the first time in like a million years, I can do things on my own pace and don't have to worry about fuckers that will leak my work". 
I don't think it's the only reason why she is taking her sweet time, but maybe it does play a role in it.

I read your frustrations and your points are valid. It's been forever.

At the moment, I choose to believe that what she said to some fan met in LA is true: NFR will be out end of summer. If so, the lead shouldn't be "too far". 

NFR-Neil.jpg

This is perfect I love it I'm keeping it

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

NFR-Neil.jpg

This looks so fucking good!!!! I might use this depending on the final cover (or as en EP if the album doesn’t release for VB, Hope, and MAC)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

NFR-Neil.jpg

Loves it. If the album was called How To Disappear this cover would be even more perfect  :defeated: LANA CHANGE THE ALBUM TITLE CHALLENGE!

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Loves it. If the album was called How To Disappear this cover would be even more perfect  :defeated: LANA CHANGE THE ALBUM TITLE CHALLENGE!

God no NFR is already an iconic name

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

God no NFR is already an iconic name

It's been eight months of NFR this, NFR that, I'm already tired of it and after all this mess I think the title is jinxed  :biblio: but its iconic indeed.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains