Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

judging by her instagram posts she's seen what we've said about her not liking her own music

own up, which of you is she. i can think of a hilarious member i could say for the lols but i won't  :oopna:

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

I wouldn’t hate her if she was on this thread like “omg we need the album” that would literally be so iconic

so  it's you huh? hiding in plain sight :oopna: 

Lana I know you're reading this thread so PLEASE just explain to us why it's taking so long then we'll get off your back. Were so thirsty...please.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

judging by her instagram posts she's seen what we've said about her not liking her own music

own up, which of you is she. i can think of a hilarious member i could say for the lols but i won't  :oopna:

now is as good a time as any to submit that i’ve suspected @@FallingCherry was lana all along :oprah3:

ok so we're not getting norman whatever. now let's talk about how cute cody fern is  :hooker:  :hooker:

ughh yes!

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

happy twenty year anniversary of Video Games

there should be a 'messages for lana' thread. stream of consciousness, whatever comes into our minds. particularly if she's browsing

there should be a 'messages for lana' thread. stream of consciousness, whatever comes into our minds. particularly if she's browsing

There should be ABSOLUTELY NO messages for Lana and we should vacate these here boards if her latest post are any indication of her current mentality towards us

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

Lana I know you're reading this thread so PLEASE just explain to us why it's taking so long then we'll get off your back. Were so thirsty...please.

We were thirsty 3 months ago, we're literally dying of dehyrdation, some of us are already dead :sadcore3:

There should be ABSOLUTELY NO messages for Lana and we should vacate these here boards if her latest post are any indication of her current mentality towards us

this is very fair, i stand corrected 

This ERA or whatever you call it is delusional. She definitely reads this site too. Imagine if there was a whole website that talked about YOU. i’m sure you would like to take a peak every now and then.

giphy.gif