Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I mean... this era wouldn’t nearly be the mess it is if y’all had just sat back and simply had patience

Bunny, let's not pretend that it's standard to drop tracks 9* and 5* months before an album release whilst saying nothing else about it the entire time. It isn't.

*and fucking counting

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Bunny, let's not pretend that it's standard to drop tracks 9* and 5* months before an album release whilst saying nothing else about it the entire time. It isn't.

*and fucking counting

I’m definitely not saying it’s standard but you’d think we would have learned our lesson by now

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

could it be? that i fell for another? instagram post?

Get that insta filter out of my face you’ve been wasting my time and taking what’s mine with the songs you’re not dropping

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

Get that insta filter out of my face you’ve been wasting my time and taking what’s mine with the songs you’re not dropping

talk that talk about the album coming top of 2019 and theres no coming back from what you said baby do something

Lana, no offense but ur being a huge bitch doll :hooker:

At this point I want her to retire. I don't want...any of that, anymore. This sick ass fuckery. I just want NFR to leak, and I'm done with her.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Embedded snippet of the title track -

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS