Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

As much as I want to believe the next 2 posts will be album related it just doesn’t feel realistic. I’ll believe it when I see it, I’m done getting my hopes up for that little booger

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

i want miss del rey to release a formal apology for the utter clusterfuck this era has been along with the album i want it printed in the booklet and on the back of the cd actually just make it the album cover for fucks sake

image.png

If it’s the case, i’m Curious to see where the Norman Fucking Rockwell line fits into all this.

Maybe it’ll be like Cruel World where the title isn’t mentioned or she’ll throw in a “You think you’re a Norman fucking Rockwell” sort of line in there. It’s strange, but I’m kinda buying into this theory because I think she captioned HIADT as “Sylvia Plath” when she posted the first snippet. So maybe it’s not too crazy to think... but who knows with this b.

"hey guys, i'm just posting to say that i fucking hate the songs i put out over the last year  :hooker: "

"...therefore the album is scrapped! xx"

Does she read lanaboards?? Cuz that post sounded shadyy

My thought exactly when I saw it lol. Probably not but considering how we were just talking about the songs we liked & didn’t like...... sis said well I LOVE my songs stupid gays :hooker:

The Lana we know and fell in love with wouldn’t say “luv”

Further proof Lana died and her clone, Longa took over.

She was literally considering calling BTD "Do You Luv Me Yet?" I'm so glad she didn't :rip:

She was literally considering calling BTD "Do You Luv Me Yet?" I'm so glad she didn't :rip:

It’s true, she would totally say luv specially during lizzy days but I’m running out of theories sis

okay she at least acknowledged the songs + posted the festival dates.

album coming?

dangerous-delusions.jpg