Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

The point was jokes like that cross a serious line and you need to get back in touch with reality if you think it’s funny to say someone’s worse than a murderer because they won’t give you what you want. Complain all you fucking want, who cares, but some of you really need to snap back to reality if you think jokes like that are okay in any setting.

wtf, chill out

tumblr_inline_qhw6etIHor1wxgybj_500.gif

last.fm: dope_n_diamonds // twitter: lovinglydelrey

Lana liked my tweet a couple days ago so im glad i have her annual validation that i still exist to her  :um:  

i miss when she was interactive with us like on live streams etc. hopefully she'll be like that again once the era starts up

Lana liked my tweet a couple days ago so im glad i have her annual validation that i still exist to her  :um:  

i miss when she was interactive with us like on live streams etc. hopefully she'll be like that again once the era starts up

I want her to do livestreams again, the one with the "yes, all my songs are leaked..." was so cute. She's really cute when she interacts with us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0vatqNLAEw

When she reads "Adopt me" out loud at 2:53 I have to laugh every time, her face is like: "wut?"  Also her streams are like ASMR I would listen to her talking about a fucking smoothie and Tesla cars for an hour

Man I feel like I deserve a vacation when this shit finally comes out. I wish I had a release date so I could plan one...

I want In Your Car. So bad. *screams into the void*

why. cant. i. just. quit. checking. for. news.

oh god i need NFR on my playlist

its me, your dumb little faggot bitch who keeps wanting to unstan but somehow keeps coming back to lanaboards.

legalize euthanasia

I feel so refreshed now that she seems like her old self on stage! 

she seems to put such effort into not only the stage aesthetic (makeup, outfit, hair)

but she also seems so much more into the songs

like she used to be before the LatoMoonTour