Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I would be using it myself but wayback isn’t loading on mobile RN so just forgive me for asking dumb questions lmao of course I’d just do it myself if I could

We could maybe mark that as around the time there was last good activity on the page then. So maybe that was around the time the web designers started changing it or taking it down. So I guess there’s some kind of confirmation for something to happen early/mid August?

That's irrelevant, it's just when the wayback machine captured a shot of the website.

I’m pretty sure wayback relies on website activity or it doesn’t take captures (or at least it used to from when I used to use it ages ago)

My uncle who was a famous crackhead back in the day and now works at Urban Outfitters told me they just received the vinyls & it’s a beautiful shit stain brown color

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

the site was still online yesterday. ive been checking it every other day like hitsdailydouble and ppl trying to find some NFR news

I would be using it myself but wayback isn’t loading on mobile RN so just forgive me for asking dumb questions lmao of course I’d just do it myself if I could

We could maybe mark that as around the time there was last good activity on the page then. So maybe that was around the time the web designers started changing it or taking it down. So I guess there’s some kind of confirmation for something to happen early/mid August?

image.png

the site was still online yesterday. ive been checking it every other day like hitsdailydouble and ppl trying to find some NFR news

eee then I don’t know what sup i’m just making educated guesses as someone who can’t see anthing

124 users are reading this topic yet all we have been faced with is a black screen asking for a password

lana really has us so thirsty ugh her mind

Lana is one of the 124 users. She doesn't know what's going on. She's been too high lately busy meditating

The most interesting thing we found out about this website is that favicon thing i posted a couple pages back. But even that might mean nothing... lmfao I think it does though but...

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky