Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

okay game time! what passwords did you try?

i tried, charliesangels, dontcallmeangel, dcma, elizabethbanks, lanadelrey, aml, elizabethgrant, nfr, nfr2019 and lastly before i gave up ldrnfr

Water. Earth. Fire. Air. My grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days, a time of peace when the Eclipse kept balance between the LanaBoards members. But that all changed when NFR thread attacked. Only Eclipse had mastered all coding languages. Only he could stop the ruthless members. But when the gays needed him most, he vanished.

@fluxodite Yes, that's what I was mentioning in my very first post about this website thing and checking the source code. I couldnt find the link to my post but: I think it's a basic code for shopify websites in general. You know there are online stores being announced and you're able to sign up for a newsletter and stuff to know when they actually are online and you can shop, there's usually a countdown on those pages and I think that code is for that.

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

the gays logging into shoplanadelrey.com this morning

pp,550x550.u2.jpg

meanwhile me trying out every literal song title in lizzy's discography including be my daddy and little girls (early mix)

z3ZqRI.gif

kySyfQZ.jpg

Let’s all join hands and pray, I’ll draw up a pentagram, one of y’all light some candles and get @@salvatore up in here to chant some random nonsense shit about Yosemite and once we have opened up the portal from which Satan can reach us, I’ll ask him what the password is. This is our only hope, girls

My banana candy scented candle is joining this

Rv3Fmqm.jpg

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

the gays logging in to shoplanadelrey.com this morning

pp,550x550.u2.jpg

meanwhile me me trying out every literal song title in lizzy's discography including be my daddy and little girls (early mix)

z3ZqRI.gif

did you make your avi art? if so can you please teach me some techniques it's gorgeous  :flutter:  

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains