Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Tbh when you're dehydrated, overheated, and adrenaline-rushed as fuck there very few songs that don't feel like a religious experience (if you haven't seen her live that many times), I don't like white mustang that much but the atmosphere carries you out of it.

This is true, there are songs you don’t really fuck with but hearing them live with all that energy surrounding you does something to you.

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

This is true, there are songs you don’t really fuck with but hearing them live with all that energy surrounding you does something to you.

Except of course, Coachella. That shit can’t be saved

i thought y'all hated Coachella for its production, no? bc live it would sound much differently and lana could ave the song for you

giphy.gif

i thought y'all hated Coachella for its production, no? bc live it would sound much differently and lana could ave the song for you

I mean I can only speak for myself but I hate it for more reasons than just the production. That’s my opinion though, I always think about how there’s probably someone in the world who’s favorite song is Coachella sksksmmssm

Did you think of asking for a refund when she entered the stage?

skskksksks mood

in all seriousness it was the first time i ever saw lana live so i looked past her horrible outfit and enjoyed myself. her boots were the best part tho.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

post-46944-0-43275900-1565213616.jpeg

i never noticed the adidas logo i am screaming :air: :air: :air: :air:

I posted this picture in a tiny size for a reason. I am not trying to disturb our fellow LB users who may already be having an unpleasant day

Also, please note it seems like she’s got not only a bralette but also a bodysuit. Then she applied a crop top, the adidas skirt & the sandals. Please consider all these pieces.

I posted this picture in a tiny size for a reason. I am not trying to disturb our fellow LB users who may already be having an unpleasant day

she needs to put on show for her awful fashion choices

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

she needs to put on show for her awful fashion choices

This is the only outfit she’s worn that I truly can’t justify. The leggings, as inappropriate as they are for a concert, we can justify with comfort. But this outfit? It doesn’t seem comfortable, it isn’t pleasant on the eyes, the stylist needs to be given a seat in the electric chair :trisha:

Wish she included Million Dollar Man, Without You, The Other Woman, Salvatore, GBA, WTWWAT, BPBP, TNC and Shades of Cool on the setlist

original.gif

post-46944-0-43275900-1565213616.jpeg

i never noticed the adidas logo i am screaming  :air:  :air:  :air:  :air: atrocious

As if it's not bad enough already she was wearing a motherfucking swimming costume  :air: This was a few days later

4F11496600000578-6056881-image-a-27_1534

what even- 

Wish she included Million Dollar Man, Without You, The Other Woman, Salvatore, GBA, WTWWAT, BPBP, TNC and Shades of Cool on the setlist

Idk what songs could be better at ruining my experience at a LDR concert

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

This is the only outfit she’s worn that I truly can’t justify. The leggings, as inappropriate as they are for a concert, we can justify with comfort. But this outfit? It doesn’t seem comfortable, it isn’t pleasant on the eyes, the stylist needs to be given a seat in the electric chair :trisha:

I just LOVE the whole outfit she worn on House of Blues when she made the first live performance of MTWBT.

original.gif

As if it's not bad enough already she was wearing a motherfucking swimming costume  :air: This was a few days later

4F11496600000578-6056881-image-a-27_1534

what even- 

Lazy waterproof queen, wore a swimsuit on stage so in case it started to rain or the venue flooded she could still perfom acapella to her fans. We stan.

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif