Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

As someone who's never been lucky enough to see Lana live even once, it's weird for me to hear someone say they're tired of hearing a song of hers in person...

I can kind of understand though? I watch all the videos of her tours and I do wish she'd change the setlist up a bit. I could do without Blue Jeans and Off to the Races (sorry). But Video Games should always be there

It's an huge privilege that I don't take for granted because I'm sure people don't have the means to buy a ticket or travel far because she doesn't go to every location. If I'm spending my hard earned money on any artist, I appreciate the opportunity but I also want my money's worth. The first two shows I saw her, it was a surreal and amazing experience. However, after the LATTMT, although I also had an amazing time, there were moments I found myself disappointed because being in a bigger venue, I discovered Lana was still performing as if she were in a small venue. Focusing too much on the people at the barricade, leaving the rest of us to just wait for minutes while she took pictures and take photographs with fans. Happy for them, but then it disrupts the show. Also hearing the same BTD songs dampens the experience, especially when you've also watched countless performances of the same songs before you've seen her live. And she has her audience sing the lyrics for her now, or doesn't sing parts at all which is another thing people are noticing is happening more. Cool that people go to every show and have the money for it, but if every tour has the same setlist, you've heard it all. 

No one:

Literally not a soul:

Speaking of outfits, do you remember the white/cream colored Adidas long skirt with the bralette, bodysuit & crop top look she wore? Discuss.

too soon sis, too soon

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Not that it will be able to compare, but I finally realized what the FIILY snippet reminded me of... the "take me home" part in Ariel. Or maybe I'm just imagining things lmao

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

ideal setlist

1. Love Song (intro)

2. Born To Die

3. Cinnamon Girl

4. Cherry

5. Pretty When You Cry

6. Mariners Apartment Complex

7. West Coast

8. Love

9. Music To Watch Boys To

10. Norman Fucking Rockwell

11. Ride (new version from 2019)

12. Brooklyn Baby

13. The Greatest

14. Video Games

15. Freak

16. Venice Bitch

Not gonna happen though

Ooof, you reminded me- I wanted to see her perform MTWBT sooo bad and she didn't perform it at our LATTMT show. So even if she does perform new songs, it'll be at random dates and she'll probably forget the lyrics or do half of it.  :toofunny:

Ooof, you reminded me- I wanted to see her perform MTWBT sooo bad and she didn't perform it at our LATTMT show. So even if she does perform new songs, it'll be at random dates and she'll probably forget the lyrics or do half of it.  :toofunny:

If she brings back MTWBT I'm going to need to find someone to crush on so it can be another heavenly experience hearing it live lmao

locals only

Idk if this is an unpopular opinion or what, but I think How To Dissappear is boring. Never was that into it, even when she sung it live the first time. 

get ready to be attacked.. but i feel this. i think it's cute lyrically, but the ballad version bored me to death. i think i might enjoy the studio version better which all the HTD stans think is horrible.

thinking about how FIILY will be her worst song on the album...  :defeated:

delete this

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Idk if this is an unpopular opinion or what, but I think How To Dissappear is boring. Never was that into it, even when she sung it live the first time. 

Tbh I felt this way when I first saw the performance. There's something about it that just stuck in my head and grew on me though. It's going to be hard to get used to the album version with the strange new production.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.