Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Idk what songs could be better at ruining my experience at a LDR concert

WTWWAW is so boring even hearing it live didn’t make me like it

wow i can't wait for her to sing the worst song on the album aka Fuuuhhh Ihhhh Ahhhh Luhhhhhh Yuhhh at every show

It’s a throw away song ...the ‘In my feelings’ of the album.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

i really want critics and lana haters to take her seriously but listening to fuck it i love you and some of the other snippets lyrics...don't get me wrong some lyrics are good but i don't think it will be anything that earns her good reviews or a nomination

I hate to say this but MAC, Hope and HTD seem to be the only lyrically strong NFR tracks. There's still a possibility the parts we haven't heard from the other songs will surprise us, but like... I'm sick of hoping. I'm tired of getting my hopes up just to be disappointed.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Dream setlist:

All of Honeymoon

Roses Bloom For You (extended outro so she can still do her front row routine and take pics with Win Edwards)

Same sis, same

I hate to say this but MAC, Hope and HTD seem to be the only lyrically strong NFR tracks. There's still a possibility the parts we haven't heard from the other songs will surprise us, but like... I'm sick of hoping. I'm tired of getting my hopes up just to be disappointed.

Nothing has struck me as being as bad (besides HIAB) as "ice cream, ice queen" yet, but VB is one of her most renowned songs to date

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

wow i can't wait for her to sing the worst song on the album aka Fuuuhhh Ihhhh Ahhhh Luhhhhhh Yuhhh at every show

It’s a throw away song ...the ‘In my feelings’ of the album.

yall have 0 taste

Nothing has struck me as being as bad (besides HIAB) as "ice cream, ice queen" yet, but VB is one of her most renowned songs to date

"Its me ur lil venice bitch", "goddamn man-child", "culture's lit", "fuh ih ah luh yuh", "cinnamon in my teeth", that cringy ass line about all the pills, every single line we've heard from Bartender...

But I think the 3245456677889th party dress might have done it for me

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

y’all really trashing FIILY already when you haven’t heard the full thing... the lack of TASTE, the lack of FLAVOUR! what happened to your taste buds?!!?

Watch some electric guitar drop and everyone suddenly says it's their fave

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

y’all really trashing FIILY already when you haven’t heard the full thing... the lack of TASTE, the lack of FLAVOUR! what happened to your taste buds?!!?

nothing can save that god-awful pseudo-ariana enunciation for me, sorry

it's just the way i feel

California is a perfect example of how different a song can be from the initial snippet you hear--everyone wasn't into it and bashed it to death and then they heard more and liked it a lot. So same could happen with FIILY. 

California is a perfect example of how different a song can be from the initial snippet you hear--everyone wasn't into it and bashed it to death and then they heard more and liked it a lot. So same could happen with FIILY. 

Yup, I knew that snippet would just be an intro or a bridge.

I just like.... it’s clear she’s not just accidentally pronouncing it that way. The whole vibe of that snippet is cheeky and silly. The background when she sings “put the radio on dancing to a pop song” is weird (in a good way). The way she pronounces it gives off the air of a silly lovestruck airhead which is like the whole Lizzy vibe. It all works.

Honestly y’all bitch about her not being Lizzy anymore and then she does something that is very reminiscent of the way Lizzy would have sang the song and it’s something you can’t possibly get past? Wild.

And she’s clearly saying fuck. Like you can hear the consonant.

ANTYWAYS.

I just like.... it’s clear she’s not just accidentally pronouncing it that way. The whole vibe of that snippet is cheeky and silly. The background when she sings “put the radio on dancing to a pop song” is weird (in a good way). The way she pronounces it gives off the air of a silly lovestruck airhead which is like the whole Lizzy vibe. It all works.

Honestly y’all bitch about her not being Lizzy anymore and then she does something that is very reminiscent of the way Lizzy would have sang the song and it’s something you can’t possibly get past? Wild.

And she’s clearly saying fuck. Like you can hear the consonant.

ANTYWAYS.

Always gathering these rats  :teehee: