Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Let’s talk about hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it’s greatness. Her most honest and possibly most emotional song. Everything about it is perfect. From the lyrics to the stripped down production to the iconic title to the iconic, yes, iconic misunderstood cover that’s just a quick selfie of her smiling, referring to the line about how they write that she’s happy because she smiled on the lfl cover when she’s actually not. The “look, I’m smiling, here’s a quick black and white selfie” cover on a sad song that references how her smiling doesn’t mean she’s happy is honestly perfect. I can’t wait for the day people aren’t too afraid to recognize the beauty that is ‘hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it’.

Scherm-afbeelding-2024-06-07-om-03-03-35

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE :rock:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Let’s talk about hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it’s greatness. Her most honest and possibly most emotional song. Everything about it is perfect. From the lyrics to the stripped down production to the iconic title to the iconic, yes, iconic misunderstood cover that’s just a quick selfie of her smiling, referring to the line about how they write that she’s happy because she smiled on the lfl cover when she’s actually not. The “look, I’m smiling, here’s a quick black and white selfie” cover on a sad song that references how her smiling doesn’t mean she’s happy is honestly perfect. I can’t wait for the day people aren’t too afraid to recognize the beauty that is ‘hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it’.

YES!!!!

giphy.gif

OMFG i found lana's trap account 

Uu9CaNn.jpg

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

.... so do you think we're gonna get the poetry book any time soon

if she was a bit smart, she would pull a Taylor Swift and sell a Target exclusive deluxe version of the album with the poetry book. the gheys would go crazy for it. but instead we got that fugly UO vinyl ugh i hate this dumb bitch. stupid.

did he really post that? not all of us can afford 100 front row tickets... disgusting  :biblio:

classism really just popped out there

I love how the Greatest ended with piano and how it transitioned from the piano driven Bartender and HIAB (with little surprises) to Hope is a dangerous keyboardsmash for to long titles which are actually be iconic

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

did he really post that? not all of us can afford 100 front row tickets... disgusting  :biblio:

he did, the screenshot is real

also that's rich coming from "twitter for android"

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*