Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

NFR IS TOO SHORT like I already need more songs and its not even out in my country lol

The songs feel so short even the 5+ minutes songs :lmao: 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Imagine Ajaylls Cinnamon Girl reaction with that Born to die sounding outro. She will go insane bc of how much she would love it :woot:

I literally cannot wait for her reaction. I’m so excited, she didn’t react to the double music video so I’m assuming she’s just waiting to listen to the whole thing in full. She’s the best reactor and that’s facts.

okay this is stupid but im bored and i got this idea from another forum

we can make official lanaboards nfr top list - the ones who listened the leak can dm me their ranking of all songs and i will put it all together and make the final ranking list based on all our opinions

if yall want

im psychich- California first, hope last xx

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Lmao, I think you’re right! Haha! Even if it was by force lmao..

Yes! I agree the font on that cover isn’t my cup of tea, but the cover itself has a good aesthetic and etc. I can’t wait for you to listen to the whole album beginning with the title track and I’m doing the same as you, just taking everything in slowly and letting the songs marinate in my mind. Please as soon as you can share your thoughts of the songs with me lol. Ahh might be that I’m an emotional wreck due to the release of the album, but I truly appreciate you having these long conversations with me lol. You’re my fave person on here and I can always count on you to endure my long ass post and not feel uncomfortable with everything being said haha. Thank you! You’ve made this experience even that much greater! We did it! We’re finally at the edge and will have the chance to enjoy our queens art ^_^ lol.

WTF ! I'm honored tf???? Ohmygawd !! Ahhhh ~ !! Yeah, no bigs!! I actually love convos like these too, so we're all good hahahahahahaha. and I will!!

Still hasn't hit me fully yet, but I'm inching my way towards that and I get happy anxious? Idk lol, but no. I get you though, always a lot going on, but at least we have something to direct some of that towards that with the music even if some of it's coming from it lol, it's funny how that works imo. Judgment-free zone, anytime k? :)) Like I mean, jokes n shit, but for the most part yeah  :oic: 

and I know it's so fucking close ohmyGOD ahhhhhhh  :crying2:  hahahahahahahaha!!! and pshh yeah! Like, we're all here and everything, and it's really great to just be able to spazz about this as much as we can hahahahahahahaha  :shock:  :spin:  :dance: See ya at the post-release thread  :yesnod:  :lanahottie:  :dafuq: have fun on ur adventures too!  :justride2:

UV/Honeymoon

I literally cannot wait for her reaction. I’m so excited, she didn’t react to the double music video so I’m assuming she’s just waiting to listen to the whole thing in full. She’s the best reactor and that’s facts.

100% true. And she will cry so hard in California and Love Song. Mark my words

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

okay people started sending me their rankings so yall are welcome to dm me your top 14 so the list is more accurate

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*