Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

yeah so anyway what do y'all want in a trailer (assuming we get one)

do we want a full, cohesive concept à la LFL

or do we want something with more of a tease of the era with edited clips and pieces of some tracks à la UV

or do we want a hotline

what do we want, ladies?

let's change the the thread for five mins thnx

We all know it will mostly be footage of cars passing by with the 8mm filter, HTD playing in the background and in the end Lana will appear and throw a Norman Rockwell painting at the sea.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

ok but she truly needs to make a diss track for Azealia, like she did in FMWUTTT, that would be really iconic.

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

No more teasing of the songs in the album plz, she’s already done that on instagram. I think the Hotline was really creative and I’d love if they came up with something as equally fun this time... no idea what that could be though, haha.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

yeah so anyway what do y'all want in a trailer (assuming we get one)

do we want a full, cohesive concept à la LFL

or do we want something with more of a tease of the era with edited clips and pieces of some tracks à la UV

or do we want a hotline

what do we want, ladies?

let's change the the thread for five mins thnx

I loved the LFL trailer... but thought it was a bit odd we didn’t get that witchy vibe that much on the album. If we have a trailer, I hope it is cohesive with the vibe of the album!

Cohesiveness of the LFL trailer, artistic direction and formatting of the UV trailer, and a mini movie music video for the next promo single as an opener. It's all I need atm  :really:

god i would love another tropico moment but who knows if she thinks in terms of short film EPs anymore

time for a feature, bitch!

I loved the LFL trailer... but thought it was a bit odd we didn’t get that witchy vibe that much on the album. If we have a trailer, I hope it is cohesive with the vibe of the album!

you know, i was just thinking maybe the LFL vibe was supposed to be representative of hollywood rather than space or witches

like, that was the aesthetic but i think she was trying to possibly create a view of the world as seen through her hollywood which explains a lot of the BTS work used for the covers we got, the trailer kind of sets that in motion and she played a long with it to keep us guessing until we got the full LP and even with her tour she kept the theme of her hollywood going it's just more current than she's been with past albums

...does this make sense? i lost my train of thought as i wrote it lol

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

as long as she uses her 8mm app we're in good hands

^ I started to think that the trailer was more about Hollywood and her recent years living in LA too after a while. Maybe the spooky theme was just a misunderstanding from us fans.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

^ I started to think that the trailer was more about Hollywood and her recent years living in LA too after a while. Maybe the spooky theme was just a misunderstanding from us fans.

yeah i think the tweet about the witch joke is what we all may have to connected to a lot and then stevie was featured so it's believable but witches are very hollywood nowadays soooooo

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

god i would love another tropico moment but who knows if she thinks in terms of short film EPs anymore

time for a feature, bitch!

you know, i was just thinking maybe the LFL vibe was supposed to be representative of hollywood rather than space or witches

like, that was the aesthetic but i think she was trying to possibly create a view of the world as seen through her hollywood which explains a lot of the BTS work used for the covers we got, the trailer kind of sets that in motion and she played a long with it to keep us guessing until we got the full LP and even with her tour she kept the theme of her hollywood going it's just more current than she's been with past albums

...does this make sense? i lost my train of thought as i wrote it lol

No, it makes sense :)

Never saw it like that.

Venice Bitch > How to Disap