Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I get the impression Lana loves making music but hates everything else about it. Music videos, the industry itself, promo, etc. She's in it for the art, not the business of it

negAbhB.png

I get the impression Lana loves making music but hates everything else about it. Music videos, the industry itself, promo, etc. She's in it for the art, not the business of it

Give it a couple of years and Lana will become someone like Kate Bush/Enya when it comes to lifestyle: they never leave their houses, they never talk to the media, they release albums and never perform it live or go on tour. I can see Lana doing that in the future lmao introvert queen.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Give it a couple of years and Lana will become someone like Kate Bush/Enya when it comes to lifestyle: they never leave their houses, they never talk to the media, they release albums and never perform it live or go on tour. I can see Lana doing that in the future lmao introvert queen.

Honestly I don't blame Lana. How many stalkers has she had? Break ins? If I were her, I'd be like "u little fuckers are lucky you're even getting music"

negAbhB.png

Kate Bush is my other queen, so I'd see a trend and start questioning who I really am.  :legend:

Adele is like that also I think, im sure I seen something recently that she hasn't performed in something like 2 years, she is also never seen nor heard of.

That also comes along with 12 year gaps between albums  :defeated:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Adele is like that also I think, im sure I seen something recently that she hasn't performed in something like 2 years, she is also never seen nor heard of.

But didn't Adele have severe issues with her vocal cords and therefore pretty much had to stop performing for good (at least for now)? I would argue that her case is a bit different.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

tbh that's what i like about her...as long as she releases music and i get to see her live every couple of years the rest of it is whatever

She actually used to clearly put a lot of effort into music videos and photoshoots as an extension of the artistic process. Part of why video games blew up in the first place is because of that. I'm not sure what changed but she doesn't seem to care about the visual aspect of the albums at all anymore. 

giphy.gif

She actually used to clearly put a lot of effort into music videos and photoshoots as an extension of the artistic process. Part of why video games blew up in the first place is because of that. I'm not sure what changed but she doesn't seem to care about the visual aspect of the albums at all anymore. 

well you can't expect someone, especially a music artist, to stay the same after 8 years

negAbhB.png

I guess my point was, music videos and promo shoots aren't necessarily not part of the art. 

that's true. 

If MAC, VB, and HIADT are truly fan singles, maybe that's why there isn't a ton of "effort", visually. If we don't have the first true single of NFR yet, maybe it will have production that is on par with the L4L mv

negAbhB.png