Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

MAC is a snooze fest. Ride is iconic along with the rest. SOC is so beautiful and stunning. honestly every video she has is good imo. WM is great i don’t see how you guys don’t like the video i-

Cause “Best American Record” got f*cked over.

I'm putting this on my grave

u don't have a choice

just the fact that we know and clearly can see that the WM mv was meant for BAR is enough for me to hate it, ill never forgive her for not releasing that song 

tumblr_inline_mxrd75iM7k1rdm7zw.gif

just the fact that we know and clearly can see that the WM mv was meant for BAR is enough for me to hate it, ill never forgive her for not releasing that song 

Just thinking about this gets me vehemently angry

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Shades of Cool started the era of bad Lana music videos. Shades of cool can burn in hell along with all the videos after it.

what the fuckkkkk

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Wait, what’s wrong with Shades of Cool mv, she served visually and emphasised the blue atmosphere of the song with beautiful layering flowers and guns over her as a ghost, it’s one of her best, period!

.....it kiiiindaa was a tangerine... :derpna2:

Pretty sure it was an orange as it was a clockwork orange reference

Just listened to all the singles with the picture of her at yosmeite next to the american flag attached to the songs and wow, just looking at it while the music plays is beautiful, it 100% needs to be the album cover. PERIODT

Shades of Cool started the era of bad Lana music videos. Shades of cool can burn in hell along with all the videos after it.

Someone please ban this person.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Why do u hate Shades of Cool so much lmao

I just asked for the person who slandered the SOC music video to be banned wachu mean lmao (but yes SOC is not my favorite song but the video is stunning)

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I just asked for the person who slandered the SOC music video to be banned wachu mean lmao (but yes SOC is not my favorite song but the video is stunning)

I'm dyslexic sksksks I assumed u were hating on it since u were talking shit about it the other day

My b

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

Just listened to all the singles with the picture of her at yosmeite next to the american flag attached to the songs and wow, just looking at it while the music plays is beautiful, it 100% needs to be the album cover. PERIODT

can we actually protest to make it happen? 

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif