Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I think March 29th is legit. Everything (according to Lana) is finished. Lana follows a lot of Lana fan pages so surely she must have seen some retweets about the March 29th date, and would clarify for the fans (maybe) that it's not coming out then if she still has more work to do on NFR.

sometimes she can be kind of mean though, remember the "july 21 fam" i personally hated that, it was so rude and careless of her. It felt like she was pissed off at us for moaning about the release date but all we were was confused cus the release date was being told something in magazines and then something else in the next while she continued leaving us in the dark and not clearing things up... then her and her manager acts really passive agressive and unproffesional towards us, like wtf

sigh...

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Lol @ people thinking nothing is happening because shes hard at work doing heaos of stuff. Yall know full well shes sleeping all day and doing her nails all night.

THIS. She’s done with the album! The only she’s doing is trying to become an Instagram “baddie” If only she knew she doesn’t age what it takes cause she deletes/archives almost all her posts.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Lol @ people thinking nothing is happening because shes hard at work doing heaos of stuff. Yall know full well shes sleeping all day and doing her nails all night.

Have you seen her nails? She isn’t even doing that much

It's not hard to just drop the tracklist though, like AT LEAST :defeated:

It's not up to her to choose when to drop details like that. Interscope and Polydor control distribution, so she has to follow their chosen release timeline. We'll probably find out the tracklist when a pre-order is posted early by some small retailer.

sometimes she can be kind of mean though, remember the "july 21 fam" i personally hated that, it was so rude and careless of her. It felt like she was pissed off at us for moaning about the release date but all we were was confused cus the release date was being told something in magazines and then something else in the next while she continued leaving us in the dark and not clearing things up... then her and her manager acts really passive agressive and unproffesional towards us, like wtf

sigh...

How is that mean or rude???? Sorry I’m confused

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

She also could publish the album's cover. She posted the LFL cover 3 months before the album got released so...

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

It's not up to her to choose when to drop details like that. Interscope and Polydor control distribution, so she has to follow their chosen release timeline. We'll probably find out the tracklist when a pre-order is posted early by some small retailer.

You sure? Clearly her management team let Lana run this show now :hooker:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I know this probably isn’t anything to do with Lana, plenty of other artists could have her name... but has anyone else noticed there’s a track on BMI called Bewitched written by ELIZABETH C GRANT and JOHN TEXAS HAYNES

I have no idea if it’s even reliable as a possible Lana track because she usually is registered to ASCAP but I found it interesting. I’d never seen it registered before so if it is Lana it could be a newer registered track? Idk

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

So is NFR the only song from the record we haven’t heard a snippet of (minus one or two songs we probably don’t know about)? :toofunny:

we have 0 clue what bartender or NFR sound like, and then there's the mystery In Your Car snippet that we have no title for

She also could publish the album's cover. She posted the LFL cover 3 months before the album got released so...

Ben her manager didn’t like it so shes redoing it. Hence the delay

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I know this probably isn’t anything to do with Lana, plenty of other artists could have her name... but has anyone else noticed there’s a track on BMI called Bewitched written by ELIZABETH C GRANT and JOHN TEXAS HAYNES

I have no idea if it’s even reliable as a possible Lana track because she usually is registered to ASCAP but I found it interesting. I’d never seen it registered before so if it is Lana it could be a newer registered track? Idk

Elizabeth Coolridge Grant?

Ben her manager didn’t like it so shes redoing it. Hence the delay

Mess. Sorry I forgot about the delay :rip: Thanks for the reminder :toofunny:

And thinking about it, I also forgot Ch*ck will took it. mess :toofunny:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

its not even like she's been slowly declining in effort, LFL served immensely, visuals, everything. this era just had an odd and unexpected turn to "fuck it im done". 

Like someone said before, she's over the industry side of it. She just wants to make music and release it. Obviously visuals and cool promo would be a bonus too; but the music is all thats important and why we're here.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e