Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Agreed. I would LOVE for her to do a pink vinyl, but imo it wouldn’t fit this record. Maybe if LDR7 is more pop oriented…

Yessssssss, but I honestly think it'd be a great fit if she did a pink vinyl for NFR. The only connection I can think of w green is VB's envy lyrics, but HiaB totally screams pink especially w that bridge, VB is pretty playful so it'd work, and how feminine the songs sound together, IYC how serene and feminine it still sounds. Cinnamon is pretty gay friendly too, and I'd think of an orange vinyl w it before green. With Antonoff producing the record, and how he's probably revamping HTD, similar to Because of You, I'd say the records pretty pop, if not the poppiest record she'll be releasing

and to add, idk I think of pine trees and perfect health when I think of a rich dark green. Not to sound like an ass, but with how the songs are more playful than they are somber, it'd have a kind of disconnect, and a wasted opportunity if she didn't use that to exemplify that playfulness through the use of a playful color like pink. Pink can be sad, w a pale shade or even salmon, can be sweet, with hot pink, and can be pure fucking pop with bubblegum pink. I'm hoping she comes up with a softer pink for NFR, to sort of play off how playful the songs are, even w the nostalgic sad songs too

UV/Honeymoon

I think its more akin to the album's Old Money/Change, tbh. Not in terms of comparison of quality, but that stripped-back second from last track.

I personally, think it's more in the vein of Change more than anything. Not just bc of the strong word concepts driving both songs, but also song structure, and how both are grounded in simplicity, two cents

I watch it as Heroin's lil sis because the personal lyrics it has, the simple production and the heartbreaking vocals.

herowig is better ofc

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

So I’ve snatched like 8 of those Gucci adverts from all the Ultas around me...are y’all gonna bail me out when I go to jail?

would u be able to send me 1 

bc if so i'll help u bail