Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

MAC is definitely the opener (if it's on the album :toofunny: )

I see In Your Car with its strings as the opener, followed by MAC.

Is anyone else kinda bored with HIADT now? Like I haven't even overplayed it but it just sounds very mundane throughout. I don't know if it's because the piano is pretty much the same all the way through but it makes me sad because at first I loved it and now I don't?? :(

On its own, it is a bit odd. Like Heroin: I never listen to it alone, I have to have tracks before and after. But the song will have a new resonance if something happens to you and you feel like you are tested, like I have been in the last few days. And wow, each word packs a punch.

It's a beautiful song but it doesn't have much replay value, odd choice for a single tbh.

No wonder she called it a « fan track ». Besides, She knows we love sad Lana and that Heroin is a fan favorite: it’s probably the reason she chose to release Hope for us, before the lead single.

I just want the cover and tracklist at this point, just so we have something else to talk about. :crossed:

I have a feeling we’ll get the preorder, cover and lead single all on the same day, with the official release date.

On its own, it is a bit odd. Like Heroin: I never listen to it alone, I have to have tracks before and after. But the song will have a new resonance if something happens to you and you feel like you are tested, like I have been in the last few days. And wow, each word packs a punch.

girl I'm tested everyday. It hit me at first but it's just kinda 'meh' now

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

girl I'm tested everyday. It hit me at first but it's just kinda 'meh' now

I think the song will make more sense with the rest of the record. I agree with you that right now, it is not as satisfying as MAC or VB as a single. Really hope we get the lead single very soon.

Is anyone else kinda bored with HIADT now? Like I haven't even overplayed it but it just sounds very mundane throughout. I don't know if it's because the piano is pretty much the same all the way through but it makes me sad because at first I loved it and now I don't?? :(

I listened to the song maybe three times tops since I'm not really a fan of it

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

I think HIADT will make more sense when we listen to the album in full. I agree that the song doesn't have much replay value and it can be quite boring to listen to it while doing chores or in the car for example but I'm sure the whole album will make the song shine.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

feeling like something big is coming. i honestly feel that those videos for MAC and VB were just teasers for the REAL era of HIAB’s music video with more to it. also what if there’s a whole short film involved of everything. like a bunch of different songs revolving around that same aesthetic. i’m pretty sure they added all that stock footage of the van driving because they couldn’t show the rest of what was happening

giphy.gif

feeling like something big is coming. i honestly feel that those videos for MAC and VB were just teasers for the REAL era of HIAB’s music video with more to it. also what if there’s a whole short film involved of everything. like a bunch of different songs revolving around that same aesthetic. i’m pretty sure they added all that stock footage of the van driving because they couldn’t show the rest of what was happening

yeah didn't chuck say there was a bigger project in works? 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

Mafiosi

A.M. Record

Lift Off

Playboy

Nobody Knows You

are all rly good song titles

THE HYMN

photo-thumb-17996.jpg?_r=1545172475photo-thumb-17996.jpg?_r=1545172475photo-thumb-17996.jpg?_r=1545172475

I really like Hope, I often keep it on repeat for a long time. :)

I wish I still had this much faith in Lana’s energy...!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Legend says that if you stare into a mirror in the dark and chant Yosemite three times, Salvatore will appear and summon you into his cult.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

My thoughts exactly  :)

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I can see it now Lana releases HIAB and the music video. First scene she is sitting in a cafe sturring Cinnamon into her tea across the table from a long haired dude. She’s only gone and used the footage for the Cinnamon music video to fuck with us.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Hope could be one of her best songs. The sincere lyrics and the way she sings there is beautiful and heartbreaking

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Hope could be one of her best songs. The sincere lyrics and the way she sings there is beautiful and heartbreaking

It's already her best song

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Hope is an emotional song but it’s not the best produced and isn’t lyrically consistent. I still can’t get over some of the cheesy lyrics “On the Ipad” “say hi dad” I felt it lowers the song. I think Old Money is far more emotional and runs rings around Hope. My opinion don’t @ me.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance