Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I know this probably isn’t anything to do with Lana, plenty of other artists could have her name... but has anyone else noticed there’s a track on BMI called Bewitched written by ELIZABETH C GRANT and JOHN TEXAS HAYNES

I have no idea if it’s even reliable as a possible Lana track because she usually is registered to ASCAP but I found it interesting. I’d never seen it registered before so if it is Lana it could be a newer registered track? Idk

Lana is Elizabeth W Grant

lmao white mustang is her worst video ever, periodT

Off To The Races says hi sweetie

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Like someone said before, she's over the industry side of it. She just wants to make music and release it. Obviously visuals and cool promo would be a bonus too; but the music is all thats important and why we're here.

Agreed, and she's serving some of her best music to date. I personally can't complain.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Elizabeth Coolridge Grant?

Lana is Elizabeth W Grant

Ahhhhhhh okay disregard. I was actually thinking it was coolridge cause I knew it was a weird name for a first/middle name and it shook me for a sec because I’d never seen this before and the registeration company was different so it didn’t make sense lol thanks guys

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Let's be real, if it had been the video for Best American Record like it was supposed to, it probably would've been one of the best videos of her career. It's just that by scrapping that and using the footage for White Mustang, they (she?) completely ruined it. Still bitter about it, TBH.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

She also could publish the album's cover. She posted the LFL cover 3 months before the album got released so...

Didn't she say she was going to shoot the cover by the end of january? :rip:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Elizabeth Coolridge Grant?

elizabeth cool ranch grant

Let's be real, it it had been the video for Best American Record like it was supposed to, it probably would've been one of the best videos of her career. It's just that by scrapping that and using the footage for White Mustang, they (she?) completely ruined it. Still bitter about it, TBH.

To be honest I think the part where she stands in the middle of the road with the hands on her waist and the rocket takes off wouldn't work with any other song other than Get Free.

She said shes reshooting the cover, lordt knows when shell be bothered for that....

She said might. She said she had one already shot but wasn’t sure because Ben wanted her to reshoot it so she might because she had a different idea for it before but she also might just go with what she’s already got

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Literally who cares? Chuck will shoot the cover anyways so don't expect a good album cover :eartha:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Say what you will about LFL but that era served cohesion and strong visuals when it comes to music videos. All three of them were extremely thought out, well produced and visually stunning. Even White Mustang worked, the aesthetics of that video is amazing. LFL keeps proving she still is that bitch and in a few years the gays will learn to fully appreciate her.

ldr_2.jpg

white mustang doesn't have a music video

Ultraviolence is her worst music video, thank you very much

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

neither does yosemite

listen you little punk fuck don't think i won't clobber u

listen you little punk fuck don't think i won't clobber u

One was a lie, one was a truth

giphy.gif