Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Nnnn I have a very deep and sad gut feeling that we will be getting the album later than planned. I’m honestly letting go the idea of the March date for a more late spring/early summer one . April/May seems more believable mainly BC of Lana herself stated that we haven’t had the lead single yet.

So really I see the Gucci campaign as the start of NFR era and MAC/VB/HIADT as a prelude. Hence why everything feels lazy so far BC none of singles or anything else like the MVs was planned to begin with. She just did it to satisfy our thirst and maybe out of sheer pride? She’s the most confident she’s ever been and I imagine all the acclaim so far for all the singles must make her so fucking happy. Lana deserves it and even if we have a visually lacking era it will be probably musically, her strongest.

I don't have anything to base this on, but I wouldn't be surprised if the release date is pushed back... And I don't know if this would influence it or not but Brexit is meant to happen on March 29. I know Lana doesn't care much about chart success now,  but I would have thought she would not want to drop her record on such a significant/controversial/upsetting/historical day? So I wouldn't be surprised if NFR comes early April instead!

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

I don't wanna fucking hear it from Change or Cherry fans

Well unlike miss hope, Change has actually aged like fine wine; same goes for Cherry. Both the songs are classics

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Well unlike miss hope, Change has actually aged like fine wine; same goes for Cherry. Both the songs are classics

Are they now..? 

Sorry, just wanted to make a joke but Cherry actually is pretty much a new classic from Lana. Change?...not that much 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Are they now..? 

Sorry, just wanted to make a joke but Cherry actually is pretty much a new classic from Lana. Change?...not that much 

Change is the bridge from her dark past towards her positve mind set. Its her epiphany. There would be no Get Free without Change. I think ya'll underestimate the importance and beauty of that song

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Change is the bridge from her dark past towards her positve mind set. Its her epiphany. There would be no Get Free without Change. I think ya'll underestimate the importance and beauty of that song

Hope is still so much better than Change. Especially lyrically. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Get free was written a lot of time before Change. Heroin was also about personal change in a way plus reflection of the past and again, written way before Change. So your point is invalid. Change was like an addition that did not contribute much and did not need to exist. It's just a track Lana felt like putting out because it was tying into the already established lyrical concepts. Plus, it's not that amazing sounding and gets old and stale after a couple of listens and it has those slightly political or rather socially aware ''woke'' lyrics thrown in there which don't fit that well.  Don't get me wrong, I like the song, I enjoy listening to it from time to time, but it's definetly not one of her best or one of the classics. 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

OK GUYS, Ariana announced her album will be released on February 8, so no more danger for Lana in March!! Billie Eilish will most likely release her album in the first weeks, not the last one.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~