Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

omg someone spill the tea ab this in my PM's pls

Me too lol I must know

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

yall need a job or sumn 

go outside

Ironic, coming from u lmao

Anyway, when is ur next leak? Or do u have anything to leak at all? Ur post “find ur own leak” makes it seem like ur out of tracks

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

my 6th sense is telling me to expect album news by the end of the week

remember this...

this has been me every week since fucking september 

aw that's good!! i actually fuck hot guys now can you believe it??? i lure them in with weed n cuddles n snacks n drag race it works 99% of the time 

we gotta catch up! are you still anti vaccines?? 

you lure them bitches! and not completely! I'm not against baby vaccines! Only vaccines for the flu, swine flu, pet allergies, etc. They're not tested properly, we don't know enough about them, and in small cases like that it's better to let your body work on it's own, eat healthy, take vitamins, and create your own anti bodies!! and yes bitch we gotta catch up!!

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Me too lol I must know

I need the tea!!

Let’s make a group chat so everyone gets tea spilt at the same time lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

anybody who blindly puts poison into their bodies is....... im  not even gonna go there :creep:

you lure them bitches! and not completely! I'm not against baby vaccines! Only vaccines for the flu, swine flu, pet allergies, etc. They're not tested properly, we don't know enough about them, and in small cases like that it's better to let your body work on it's own, eat healthy, take vitamins, and create your own anti bodies!! and yes bitch we gotta catch up!!

yeah its called an immune system, woah :deadbanana:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

anybody who blindly puts poison into their bodies is....... im  not even gonna go there :creep:

some people forget we have those and get a vaccine/take anti biotics everytime they have a cough. usually the first people to die from something 

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Speaking of 6th senses I would ask my psychic friend but shes being difficult and wont answer questions about lana :eartha2:

My mom has a friend with minor psychic abilities but she doesn’t do psychic stuff and probably doesn’t know who Lana is :crai:

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Ironic, coming from u lmao

Anyway, when is ur next leak? Or do u have anything to leak at all? Ur post “find ur own leak” makes it seem like ur out of tracks

and who are u? did someone speak to you? 

you seem obsessed with unleaked hydroponiccunt 

what i do is none of ur concern

try practicing kindness before I get Elle to ban your rude ass! 

some people forget we have those and get a vaccine/take anti biotics everytime they have a cough. usually the first people to die from something 

i have to laugh

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

M confused are you an antivaxxer or not?

admit faith to my religion

If we have to praise Yosemite I’m gonna start a cult about Vegemite

giphy.gif