Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Here's a fun, recent little article about the "church" Lana is attending, if anyone's interested...

https://www.queerty.com/chris-pratt-attends-anti-gay-church-history-child-molestation-ex-gay-therapy-20190115

"But Hillsong has a history of child sexual abuse and supporting so-called conversion therapy."

lana sis.............................

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Here's a fun, recent little article about the "church" Lana is attending, if anyone's interested...

https://www.queerty.com/chris-pratt-attends-anti-gay-church-history-child-molestation-ex-gay-therapy-20190115

Oh wow the same chuch Chris Pratt attends? I'm REALLY unstanning then lmao bye

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

"But Hillsong has a history of child sexual abuse and supporting so-called conversion therapy."

lana sis.............................

edit: wait is this a satirical website? I'm lost lmao

They're also very supportive of hunting animals if I'm not mistaken 20181023171437-073aa07e.gif

They're also very supportive of hunting animals if I'm not mistaken 20181023171437-073aa07e.gif

ew why would ANYONE want to join this church? She might as well become part of the Scientology cult while she's at it :horror:

She hates y’all.

Jokes aside, that article made me wonder if she picked the church because some other celeb recommended it or...? Didn’t she check up their history before or did she pick it because the pamphlet sounded nice? I guess it’s her way of getting closer to God or whatever she wrote on Twitter.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

What's funny is that everyone on Twitter worships Chris Pratt but I've always got a bad vibe from him. Looks like I was right

Just to make things more lively on here, I think we should make polls based on the cover art.

Like for example:

1. Will it be textless?

2. Which color will it be?

3. Will Lana smile on it?

4. Will it be shot by Chuck? (although that's a given)

Just something to keep us from going crazy I guess

1. I wouldn’t mind if it is.

2. Neil’s Honeymoon photos were very rosy and it fit the music so I wished it was reflected more on the cover. LFL was teal but I got more of a 70’s mustard yellow from it because of the summer festival vibes I got from it. NFR songs give me late winter/spring vibes. So I’d like cool colors/a colorful cover, but given that it’s gonna be shot by Chuck, it’s probably going to be muted colors/washed out/slightly teal again.

3. I’m leaning toward maybe not as much, or won’t look as forced as the LFL cover. She did say this album was more “introspective sad girl shit”.

4. 95% chance it’ll be shot by Chuck. 3% it’ll be Neil since Ben didn’t like her proposed album cover and she won’t bother looking for a new photographer. 1.5 % chance it’ll be reshot by herself- like the HIADT single cover. And a .5% it’ll be a new photographer or someone she hasn’t worked with in a while. I really want Sébastien Micke, the guy who shot her Paris Match Magazine photos to do the cover and album artwork.

What's funny is that everyone on Twitter worships Chris Pratt but I've always got a bad vibe from him. Looks like I was right

On tumblr everyone despises him  :hoe: