Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

what the fuck is she doing  :rip:  didn't she already join a cult before she was famous? Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..... 

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

This is why I don't fuck with religion. I was born and raised Roman Catholic, but thank goodness I have changed my views because no matter how much you try and sugarcoat being a follower of God, you can't escape from all of these church's fucked up pasts. Lana please get a brain.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

id like to assume she doesn't know the church's past...

well she better learn so she doesn't go again bc... gross 

Yes I guess (hope!) she doesn't know about the background of this church and just went there because people she knows were going - but it's pretty uncool nonetheless...

Just to make things more lively on here, I think we should make polls based on the cover art.

Like for example:

1. Will it be textless?

2. Which color will it be?

3. Will Lana smile on it?

4. Will it be shot by Chuck? (although that's a given)

Just something to keep us from going crazy I guess

1. No opinion, really depends on the photo that'll be used. 

2. I honestly wouldn't mind an industrial cover, beach site, with her red ringer tee from the HiaB video, that kind of UO Jolly Rancher w value, kinda feel. 

I hope it doesn't contain much of brown, and is a warmer cover, something a lot like the HM single cover, in that palette. Something that'll give a cool,  but still summery and groovy psychedelic vibe, that plays off how playful yet intentful and intimate the record is. 

3. Thinking about it, I think it'd be cool if she had a slight smoulder, or if not, have a beautiful candid shot of her smiling. Or, still candid, have a meaningful glance. 

4. I. Hm. I don't care as much really as to who shoots it, but it's got to not look like a photoshopped, faceswapped kinda pic. The Galore mag was something she shined in, and the HM cover too imo, but if material's gonna be gurgled and backwash'd like the videos we got, and poorly, well that'd be an issue.. 

LSD, Summer, lots of colorful colors this time, but grounded. I'm thinking a lot along surfy lines. So like the Pink Motel/ Sunken City vibes, with rich lighting that plays with depth and dimension well (something that doesn't look flat), and something just overall peculiar, but still balanced. Not forced to feel aged already, but something that simmers well, but still has that it factor that'll grab attention of shallow peeps who aren't her fans to really think, oh shit wow she was the queen of aesthetic before, I'll give her a try again. 

I'm thinking these vibes: 

American_Beauty_American_Psycho_cover.pn with a mix of fd65b5a96930efe55ab8f8940f081249.jpg but obviously less catalogue, and more naturalistic and artsy in feel. 

Lust for Life cover, looking at u, never again. IRiVqiV.gif

UV/Honeymoon

There's a never-ending list of celebrities that have gone to Hillsong Church, how can people just focus on her

I don't know about the GP but I will not waste my money and time on someone who goes to a church that believes I'm scum just because of my sexual orientation lmao sorry

20181026032925-d7c6ec39.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains