Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Just asked my (slightly psychic) mum which date lana's gonna drop the lead single, and she said February 22nd - hmmm

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just asked my (slightly psychic) mum which date lana's gonna drop the lead single, and she said February 22nd - hmmm

Honestly, a lead single on that date makes a lot of sense if we're still considering the most plausible March 29th date so fingers crossed

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

the era is over

never started

tea sis

FIRST UK FESTIVAL CONFIRMMED.

https://www.latitudefestival.com/files/latitude-header.jpg

really wish i could go ugh ! my birthday is the 18th. i’m so happy for her though, my heart melts every time she’s a headliner. she deserves it

giphy.gif

i know lmao i make my own garbage music! but i'd say a good 95% of lana's songs are pitched corrected, usually in high quantities which gives it a robotic effect, the radio effect over it masks the robotic feel it suddenly has, thats why LFL is very radio effect friendly. I mean Ride, PWYC, BTD, etc. are some good examples of pitch correction. You can almost hear it, just compares any of Lana's live vocals from whatever year you want of her singing those songs and you'll see. Just most fans hate to admit it, but i fucking love pitch correction and support turning the dial up to 100% to sound like a robotic bitch, idk it sounds good to me :dance:

This fan fiction

21 Latitude

26 Glastonburry

UK Tour Confirmmed. :creep:

I just realised my sister is going to glastonbury....and she's not even a fan of Lana and this bitch gets to see her live? The audacity.

DelectableMelodicFlyinglemur-size_restri

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven