Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Although this is tea, let's not forget how often Lana changes her mind :hooker:

Do I still need to state the facts about the snippets? « she changes her mind all the time about her records  » and « She scraps everything » are the two worst misconceived ideas on this site.

Although this is tea, let's not forget how often Lana changes her mind :hooker:

Yeah, but knowing Interscope, they’d be pissed if she literally released a song from her album, then decided to delete it from the final tracklist after saying it’s on the record. Especially getting the promo it got. HIADT was on an electric sign promo’ed by Spotify in NY

She might be a bit bipolar when it comes to decision making and she might have creative control over her music, but trust me, they still have a hand around her throat

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Do I still need to state the facts about the snippets? « she changes her mind all the time about her records  » and « She scraps everything » are the two worst misconceived ideas on this site.

Trust no one :smokes:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Anyways, I hope we get the cover before January ends, or at least early February. I feel like it'll probably be a Chuck polaroid but I wouldn't mind as long as it snaps.

someone suck off charlie to get him to spill NFR news

Anyways, I hope we get the cover before January ends, or at least early February. I feel like it'll probably be a Chuck polaroid but I wouldn't mind as long as it snaps.

ok the thing is chuck in general isn't that bad, seen some of her other shoots and they are beautiful idk why with lana it all disappears

ok the thing is chuck in general isn't that bad, seen some of her other shoots and they are beautiful idk why with lana it all disappears

Because all of Chuck's work that's presented to Lana will be approved instantly than if Chuck were to present her work to a magazine, therefore she would try harder.

I didnt need a reason to suck Charlie off, but hey. A little incentive won't hurt. :teehee: Anyone have his address :smokes:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I didnt need a reason to suck Charlie off, but hey. A little incentive won't hurt. :teehee: Anyone have his address :smokes:

supposedly he lives in minnesota now! there's a start

I want lana to be way more experimental and come up with something like this

aged like fine wine

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

For the older users- is this the most uneventful era? Bc I’ve been a fan since BTD, and reading through some older threads, I’m surprised people were mad at how things were released in the past. Like, even tho LFL is my least fave album, at least we had promo for it and I don’t blame Lana for the Love situation. Her indecisiveness is what made the album suffer. And no new songs have leaked- which is great, but I get aggravated seeing no confirmation as to what’s happening. I know some of you say, “She doesn’t care anymore, this is a personal album”. Like someone said before, her lack of interest is making me less interested. The quality of the music doesn’t save it for me anymore.