Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I love that natural bored look charlie and lana have in their eyes, it's incredibly sexy and mysterious

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

There's a chance we're getting news this Friday or the next one I think. If she starts promo later, she'll have Ariana on her back

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

There's a chance we're getting news this Friday or the next one I think. If she starts promo later, she'll have Ariana on her bac

yea ive convinced myself sm that somethings happening friday, im excited now... 

can't wait for the disappointment to walk in :fabcat:

For the older users- is this the most uneventful era? Bc I’ve been a fan since BTD, and reading through some older threads, I’m surprised people were mad at how things were released in the past. Like, even tho LFL is my least fave album, at least we had promo for it and I don’t blame Lana for the Love situation. Her indecisiveness is what made the album suffer. And no new songs have leaked- which is great, but I get aggravated seeing no confirmation as to what’s happening. I know some of you say, “She doesn’t care anymore, this is a personal album”. Like someone said before, her lack of interest is making me less interested. The quality of the music doesn’t save it for me anymore.

all eras were pretty quick expect LFL and that's the fault of brazilians and those who got their hands on Love and spread it 

it's lowkey her fault too cause she kept adding songs last minute

but the leak made her start the era early

she kept changing the release date for Love, the last one she shared with me was sometime in early March 

with second single in late April/May then the album in summer (i'm assuming) 

but still there were lots of interviews/photoshoots/promo, album trailer, high budget artistic videos

but anyway i don't think the era has started so...

she dropped the fan tracks for y'all to listen and be quiet just like she did with Honeymoon title track like 2 months before the actual lead 

i know the length of time is much longer this time but she dropped 3!! songs and one of them is 10 mins long and one of the best of her career

+ lots of snippets and sang ANOTHER 3 new songs in full live

i mean idk i have faith in her to do more when she actually begins the era

I think I've never watched the VB music video in full ENuuFxD.gif there, i said it

For real?? I thought it was only me oops

How can you watch that same old traffic clip.. I would rather watch the audio video of West Coast

It will. No doubt in my mind. I’ve said it a million times already: to the exception of RBFY, all the songs she teased with a snippet ended up on the album.

Now we just need to know WHEN we’ll have that damn album.

And even with RBFY she specifically said it wasn’t on the album

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

if this is what chuck meant by the series then girl she got explaining to do cuz its the same 5 clips

Wtf ur rite tho giphy.gif

I get the feeling. At this point, I kinda wonder myself what is the « plan » and timeline for the NFR release, because it does even random. As for the two country songs, I see them as NFR rejects and never had much hope they would end up on the album. I don’t see them fitting with what we heard this far, plus they were played live and not shared by her via social media.

Thank u, I feel a little less crazy knowing someone else thinks the same thing about the country songs. No offense, but yea

UV/Honeymoon

Wtf ur rite tho giphy.gif

Thank u, I feel a little less crazy knowing someone else thinks the same thing about the country songs. No offense, but yea

Here's the thing about us: we don't always listen. She said RBFY weren't on LFL, but it sounded so good we hoped she would include it. when she didn't, we were mad. But she said she wouldn't !!! it's the «hope she will change her mind for what we want» syndrome. Same with the country songs. do they sound nice? yes! Will they be on NFR? Nope, she said so herself. 

Why do people forget that Lana told us Yosemite would be included on LFL then she changed her mind. Clearly this is why we have trust issues. :trisha:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Why do people forget that Lana told us Yosemite would be included on LFL then she changed her mind. Clearly this is why we have trust issues. :trisha:

and with architecture? i mean she made a whole MV for it

and with architecture? i mean she made a whole MV for it

She really thought she was being slick by pretending it was originally meant for White Mustang. :teehee:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven