Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

are we sure lana stalks LB? if she saw this thread and what we say i feel like she would stop making music :hoe:

i'm pretty sure she only cares about the opinion of the same seven fans that always meet her at the barricade so whataver 7TVeLKF.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

i'm pretty sure she only cares about the opinion of the same seven fans that always meet her at the barricade so whataver 7TVeLKF.gif

Did she not see Win push ppl, or did she see it and choose to ignore it? :smokes:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I'm so thankful that Win guy is not here. I probably hate him more than Venice Bitch and that's a lot.

I'm voting for you for best banned member next year  :judgingu: 

jk i love you sdkjdsdkjd :hooker: :creep: 

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

I can't with her going to a party wearing a sweatshirt and sweatpants with no makeup at all while her friends are all dressed up with makeup on point and ready for instagram  :lmao:

exactly what i thought :rip:

so i just dm'ed lana on instagram asking for album news (with my 1% hope she will respond) and then my stomach started hurting so bad 

her force scares me

So that's what she did to Donald Trump back in the LFL days when she was all witchy. She gave him diarrhea.