Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Can you come up with something else? Can you come up with something else??

I could say the same thing considering Shawn is the only thing you've been able to cough up as an excuse for a drag :oprah3:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Shawn's worst song is a masterpiece compared to the trash that inspired your username.

Lmao have. a. seat.tenor.gif

Honestly his music is trash tho so what’s ur point?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I could say the same thing considering Shawn is the only thing you've been able to cough up as an excuse for a drag :oprah3:

Brite Lites Demo is still better than Shawn's whole discography anyway lmao

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

i litteraly have chills everytime i listen to the how to disappear performance... she better release quick i need that! its a perfect melodramatic song for the winter

tumblr_inline_mxrd75iM7k1rdm7zw.gif

If you think music from the 80s sucked, you're not listening to the right songs then. Just look at 2010 - 2019 in music. Have we had good music? Fuck yeah. Was the music that charted good? Fuck no. So don't trust the "greatest hits" from the 80s, obviously it's garbage, just like our "greatest hits"

giphy.gif

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

I'm not sure what the conversation was about but if it's regarding being aware that somethings may not be real, not to ALWAYS trust the government/higher up people, ALOT and I mean ALOT of people are going to start attacking you sweetie. Not because it isn't real, but most people find comfort in knowing that life is real, that their government loves them, that everyone is looking out for them and that people don't want to harm other people. Once you start to shed light on the topic and start tearing apart the very fabrics of someones reality, people start getting VERY angry, not because it's not true, but because they don't want to believe it and in a way you're making them question their own reality, perspective, etc. which people do not like. It kind of plays into the whole transphobia thing, people would not be mad at trans people exisiting had they not been scared that it puts their own sexuality into question. I had a very lengthy argument with my roommate about this one time. He said that the thought of him falling for someone who was trans without knowing disgusted him. I explained to him that it made him angry and disgusted him because he would feel ashamed of his own body being turned on by someone who is trans, it puts his perspective of reality into question, his sexuality, his ideas on what gender is, etc. That's why lots of people get angry when you start poking holes in their ideas, because it makes them uncomfortable and they do not want to see the other side. Get ready for people to start making fun of you too, mockery is used to discredit any opposing logic that isn't the part of the standard. I for one think people need to question their surroundings, whether life is real or not, whether our government loves us or is really working against us for the betterment of themselves, etc. It builds character, and adds to the conversation. Anyone can be a sheep that goes along with what everyone else is saying, especially when they're being pressured into one way thinking and mocked for any other perspective. We wouldn't be where we are now had humans never questioned life itself. So keep doing you babes. Do not feel pressured to change by the masses for out of the box thinking, that's what gave us some of our best philosophers, writers, scientists, etc. Just keep moving forward as you would and let people live inside their own bubbly rainbow reality where nothing hurts and everything is wonderful. You've got to be odd to be number one :heart:

INTELLIGENCE.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

NORMAN FUCKING ROCKWELL WILL BE AMAZING

THE FIRST SINGLE WILL BE RELEASED IN THE FIRST WEEK OF FEBRUARY

THE MUSIC VIDEO WILL HAVE A NICE PRODUCTION, NOTHING HOMEMADE BY CHUCK

SHE WAS JUST TEASING US WITH THAT RUSHED VIDEOS

SHE WILL RELEASE THE COVER AND TRACKLIST IN THE MIDDLE OF FEBRUARY

THE PREORDER WILL COME SOON

VIOLETS BENT BACKWARDS OVER THE GRASS WILL BE PRESENT IN THE ALBUM BUNDLE

SHE WILL APPEAR IN VARIOUS MAGAZINE COVERS

CRITICS WILL ACCLAIM THE ALBUM

NORMAN FUCKING ROCKWELL WILL BE NOMINATED FOR ALBUM OF THE YEAR ON THE GRAMMYS 2020

THIS ERA WILL BE AMAZING

tenor.gif?itemid=7182776

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

NORMAN FUCKING ROCKWELL WILL BE NOMINATED FOR ALBUM OF THE YEAR ON THE GRAMMYS 2020

THIS ERA WILL BE AMAZING

tenor.gif?itemid=7182776

thats going to take more than a prayer to make that happen, we need a salvatore ritual for this

tumblr_inline_mxrd75iM7k1rdm7zw.gif

About twenty pages of mess or so

Nothing. We are out of things to say, so it is basically fucking random around here. 

thanks x

THIS ERA WILL BE AMAZING

tenor.gif?itemid=7182776

You'll need to take Lana's iPhone away from her, kidnap Chuck and pay a GOOD, HARDWORKING producer for that to happen.

thats going to take more than a prayer to make that happen, we need a salvatore ritual for this

I truly believe in the power that our words have and if we keep bitching and saying negative things about the album this energy will be attatched to Lana and everything NFR related, homegirl must be suffering with back pains right now from how much shit we talk. We need to believe in her, speak into existence and send her good vibrations so everything happers perfectly.

@@salvatore lets make a ritual right now

tumblr_o318hm2Xbc1uwwhj6o4_250.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

THE FIRST SINGLE WILL NOT BE RELEASED IN THE FIRST WEEK OF FEBRUARY

THE MUSIC VIDEO WILL HAVE NO PRODUCTION, EVERYTHING HOMEMADE BY CHUCK

SHE WAS NOT TEASING US WITH THAT RUSHED VIDEOS

SHE WILL NOT RELEASE THE COVER AND TRACKLIST IN THE MIDDLE OF FEBRUARY

THE PREORDER ISNT COME SOON

VIOLETS BENT BACKWARDS OVER THE GRASS WILL FLOP IN BOOK SALES

SHE WILL APPEAR ON 2 MAGAZINE COVERS

NORMAN FUCKING ROCKWELL WILL NOT BE NOMINATED FOR ALBUM OF THE YEAR ON THE GRAMMYS 2020 BECAUSE THE ALBUM EONT GET RELEASED

THIS ERA WILL BE BORING

tenor.gif?itemid=7182776

Fixed for truth.

THIS ERA WILL BE AMAZING

tenor.gif?itemid=7182776

thank you