Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Please leave Terrence alone, he's too skinny to get dragged like this

he has never not deserved his lashings

@SparkleJumpropeNoose

you've been called

OcSMdjT.gif

these cinnamon cravings are getting too powerful guys

Same. At least I stopped playing the snippets 3 times a day. Now I play HIAB snippets on a loop lmao.

I try to not spoil myself like in Lust For Life but the music in this era is too good :prettyhurts:

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

Can we all stop being shady bitches now? It's tiring. Terrence said what he said, and although it was controversial, he's still a nice person and doesn't deserve to get dragged THAT bad, even if we don't agree with his opinion. Some of ya'll were just raised as pure bullies and it shows. If you really care about informing someone about something, then inform them instead of being a shady fucking bitch.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Imagine this is all just for promo so people can really earn they're lipster nominations. Lmao. And the award for "Can you come up with something else?" goes to...

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I was taking a nap to literally forget this one (1) dick I want to suck until my jawline becomes so sharp I can kill with them and then I wake up to this  :horror:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Can we all stop being shady bitches now? It's tiring. Terrence said what he said, and although it was controversial, he's still a nice person and doesn't deserve to get dragged THAT bad, even if we don't agree with his opinion. Some of ya'll were just raised as pure bullies and it shows. If you really care about informing someone about something, then inform them instead of being a shady fucking bitch.

drag the yosemite stan

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Imagine this is all just for promo so people can really earn they're lipster nominations. Lmao. And the award for "Can you come up with something else?" goes to...

why are u dragging salvatore like this :eartha:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I thought you were nominated for that award. Oops wrong category then :toofunny:

i am but clearly the yosemite bottom is gonna win it :creep:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e