Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Pretending to be shocked that the anti-vaxxer on the thread is T******** L**** M*

they’re also a flat earther so i’m not sure why anyone would even need to ask if they’re anti vacxcines as well

anyway do y’all thinque cinnamum is even gonna drop some info about nfr in jan or are we all gonna have to wait till february

i76mrxw.png 

okay call me CRAZY and call me deluded since i don't know how this stuff works (contracts and whatever) BUT! what if gucci is having lana hold off on NFR news because of the campaign? here me out, wouldn't it be weird for lana to do NFR promo right after the gucci guilty premier, wouldn't it distract us and ultimately make us forget about gucci guilty? because i would lol. and we know gucci would NOT want that to happen. that could be why she only has those uploaded atm and took down her singing MAC (was that before or after the gucci guilty posts? correct me if im wrong)

u could be correct if she was doing something for gucci campgn like interviews but she isnt :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Ok but why does the newest HIAB snippet have over twice the likes and nearly 4x the views of the last Cinnamon snippet on Instagram

8Fu4yQe.gif

Taste lost

HIaB is really liked among her « casual fans ». LB often has different taste than her other fans.

this is just as bad as the videos we already got so...

Lykke Li is in my top 3 favourite artists but the so sad so sexy era deserved way better. The visuals weren't there at all :(

But honestly I still prefer this kind of video over the Venice Bitch one. I mean, having the same loop for 7 minutes...

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

HIaB is really liked among her « casual fans ». LB often has different taste than her other fans.

This is true. the first snippet of the song gained a good amount of views. this new snippet too is getting a lot more than other ones. it’s interesting

giphy.gif

they’re also a flat earther so i’m not sure why anyone would even need to ask if they’re anti vacxcines as well

anyway do y’all thinque cinnamum is even gonna drop some info about nfr in jan or are we all gonna have to wait till february

I never said that, i said nobody can say the earth is round nor flat if they haven't seen it with their own eyes

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I never said that, i said nobody can say the earth is round nor flat if they haven't seen it with their own eyes

but astronauts have sis....

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

but astronauts have sis....

so we're told

look im not disregarding anything, im just not believing everything

for fucks sake maybe u should go to school or use ur own brain to think, even the old greeks knew earth was round because the earth casts a round shadow on the moon during a lunar eclipse you moron you dont need to be up in space and see it with your own eyes

image.png

for fucks sake maybe u should go to school or use ur own brain to think, even the old greeks knew earth was round because the earth casts a round shadow on the moon during a lunar eclipse you moron you dont need to be up in space and see it with your own eyes

whats that noise ya'll?