Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

using Terrence's logic Yosemite is the center of the universe and is released because you can't disprove that so by basic equation you dirty bitches can't drag me anymore

yosemite could very well be released in some parallel universe, maybe theres a universe where lana is dancing naked at the top of it crying to walt whitman... who knows? maybe theres a universe where u begin to hate it? wHo KnOwSsSsSsSsSsSs

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

The earth being a sphere is pretty much a solid fact at this point, It's been proven many times along the years through multiple types of evidence. 

''2+2=4...hmm, but how can you know for sure that it equals 4, I kinda doubt it a little, I'm 50/50'' .....

I completely understand where you're coming from, I absolutely LOVE conspiracy theories and all that kind of stuff, but you gotta still be somewhat rational 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Lana is out partying with her Beverly Hills 90210 friends and we’re online discussing conspiracy theroies :stareney:

we all know she's probably taking a bath listening to venice bitch getting all pruny and shit

How can you honestly believe anything 100% though? You seriously cant. And you're close minded if you cant see where im coming from. How do you know we're not living in a simulation? How do u know that space even exists... or looks the way it does on films and tv. How can you be sure of anything?

the bitter piggy can call me a moron all he wants, but at least im not an arogant close minded rude little prick

I'm not sure what the conversation was about but if it's regarding being aware that somethings may not be real, not to ALWAYS trust the government/higher up people, ALOT and I mean ALOT of people are going to start attacking you sweetie. Not because it isn't real, but most people find comfort in knowing that life is real, that their government loves them, that everyone is looking out for them and that people don't want to harm other people. Once you start to shed light on the topic and start tearing apart the very fabrics of someones reality, people start getting VERY angry, not because it's not true, but because they don't want to believe it and in a way you're making them question their own reality, perspective, etc. which people do not like. It kind of plays into the whole transphobia thing, people would not be mad at trans people exisiting had they not been scared that it puts their own sexuality into question. I had a very lengthy argument with my roommate about this one time. He said that the thought of him falling for someone who was trans without knowing disgusted him. I explained to him that it made him angry and disgusted him because he would feel ashamed of his own body being turned on by someone who is trans, it puts his perspective of reality into question, his sexuality, his ideas on what gender is, etc. That's why lots of people get angry when you start poking holes in their ideas, because it makes them uncomfortable and they do not want to see the other side. Get ready for people to start making fun of you too, mockery is used to discredit any opposing logic that isn't the part of the standard. I for one think people need to question their surroundings, whether life is real or not, whether our government loves us or is really working against us for the betterment of themselves, etc. It builds character, and adds to the conversation. Anyone can be a sheep that goes along with what everyone else is saying, especially when they're being pressured into one way thinking and mocked for any other perspective. We wouldn't be where we are now had humans never questioned life itself. So keep doing you babes. Do not feel pressured to change by the masses for out of the box thinking, that's what gave us some of our best philosophers, writers, scientists, etc. Just keep moving forward as you would and let people live inside their own bubbly rainbow reality where nothing hurts and everything is wonderful. You've got to be odd to be number one :heart:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

yosemite could very well be released in some parallel universe, maybe theres a universe where lana is dancing naked at the top of it crying to walt whitman... who knows? maybe theres a universe where u begin to hate it? wHo KnOwSsSsSsSsSsSs

I also have never understood how some people actually take ''parallel universe'' into consideration when theorizing about stuff. The structure itself implies that there are multiple universes, ours, and a separate parallel one, which doesn't make any sense. All of those highly scientific explanations with those big ass words are just overreaching. 

Actually, I thought of a counterpoint to my post lol =))) We don't know if the universe actually ends or not. It's not proven that the universe is limited and it's not proven that the universe is endless either, so I guess you could say that?..to some extent?..Still, I think it's a pretty big reach to say there actually is a parallel universe

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

reminder don't vote terrence for the dumb bitch awards he doesn't deserve the recognition

vote salvatore

reminder don't vote terrence for the dumb bitch awards he doesn't deserve the recognition

vote salvatore

yosemite has rights after all

every vote for salvatore = one more candle for yosemite

i76mrxw.png 

everytime u vote salvatore a bigot and a flat earther dies

a 2 for 1 deal going through the week only!

I'm not sure what the conversation was about but if it's regarding being aware that somethings may not be real, not to ALWAYS trust the government/higher up people, ALOT and I mean ALOT of people are going to start attacking you sweetie. Not because it isn't real, but most people find comfort in knowing that life is real, that their government loves them, that everyone is looking out for them and that people don't want to harm other people. Once you start to shed light on the topic and start tearing apart the very fabrics of someones reality, people start getting VERY angry, not because it's not true, but because they don't want to believe it and in a way you're making them question their own reality, perspective, etc. which people do not like. It kind of plays into the whole transphobia thing, people would not be mad at trans people exisiting had they not been scared that it puts their own sexuality into question. I had a very lengthy argument with my roommate about this one time. He said that the thought of him falling for someone who was trans without knowing disgusted him. I explained to him that it made him angry and disgusted him because he would feel ashamed of his own body being turned on by someone who is trans, it puts his perspective of reality into question, his sexuality, his ideas on what gender is, etc. That's why lots of people get angry when you start poking holes in their ideas, because it makes them uncomfortable and they do not want to see the other side. Get ready for people to start making fun of you too, mockery is used to discredit any opposing logic that isn't the part of the standard. I for one think people need to question their surroundings, whether life is real or not, whether our government loves us or is really working against us for the betterment of themselves, etc. It builds character, and adds to the conversation. Anyone can be a sheep that goes along with what everyone else is saying, especially when they're being pressured into one way thinking and mocked for any other perspective. We wouldn't be where we are now had humans never questioned life itself. So keep doing you babes. Do not feel pressured to change by the masses for out of the box thinking, that's what gave us some of our best philosophers, writers, scientists, etc. Just keep moving forward as you would and let people live inside their own bubbly rainbow reality where nothing hurts and everything is wonderful. You've got to be odd to be number one :heart:

I knew i liked you for a reason. One of the most genuine and intelligent posts i've ever seen on this site. Love you girl <3

I also have never understood how some people actually take ''parallel universe'' into consideration when theorizing about stuff. The structure itself implies that there are multiple universes, ours, and a separate parallel one, which doesn't make any sense. All of those highly scientific explanations with those big ass words are just overreaching. 

We really don't know! Do I think there's another me who's exactly the same out there? Not really. Could it be possible? Well, in a universe which we are still learning about, that considerable could very well have endless possibilities, you never really know. At least we don't yet. I mean heck, we still don't even know what black holes do! The amount of  matter stored in the event horizon is insane. There could very well be a universe inside a black hole, we really don't know. But I find them very interesting, there was a whole theory about how a black hole being created could very well be the big bang in another universe, and everything being ripped apart and throw into the black hole could be the very gasses and beginning of the universe on the other side. It could be a never ending life. We get created, a black hole gets created, we get torn apart and recreated inside the black hole, like a never ending story. The one thing to keep in mind though, is 95% of science is theory, so there's no real I'm right your wrong, there is simply evidence that points us towards an answer, and sometimes that evidence gets proven false, and sometimes it is actually the truth. The one thing to never do though is keep a closed mind. Anything can happen! 

I knew i liked you for a reason. One of the most genuine and intelligent posts i've ever seen on this site. Love you girl <3

Love you sweetie! It's like Santa, try telling a kid he doesn't exist. Girl they will be PISSED, throwing a temper tantrum, etc. Because you put their reality into question and now they feel uncomfortable :thumb3:

We really don't know! Do I think there's another me who's exactly the same out there? Not really. Could it be possible? Well, in a universe which we are still learning about, that considerable could very well have endless possibilities, you never really know. At least we don't yet. I mean heck, we still don't even know what black holes do! The amount of  matter stored in the event horizon is insane. There could very well be a universe inside a black hole, we really don't know. But I find them very interesting, there was a whole theory about how a black hole being created could very well be the big bang in another universe, and everything being ripped apart and throw into the black hole could be the very gasses and beginning of the universe on the other side. It could be a never ending life. We get created, a black hole gets created, we get torn apart and recreated inside the black hole, like a never ending story. The one thing to keep in mind though, is 95% of science is theory, so there's no real I'm right your wrong, there is simply evidence that points us towards an answer, and sometimes that evidence gets proven false, and sometimes it is actually the truth. The one thing to never do though is keep a closed mind. Anything can happen! 

I dont know if you've read it or not, but try reading this:

9781447297581.jpg

its all about parallel universes and stuff, really interesting book although it does start to get silly towards the end, great read though

ALSO: I'm not discrediting anyone, just simply stating as growing individuals who want be the best we can be, try hearing someone out before mocking them. Even if you don't agree with them afterwards, the beautiful thing about being our own people is we get to believe whatever we want! Isn't that exciting, that you get to choose your own path and others get to as well? So don't muddy up someone else's day trying to be hateful or ignorant, just have a debate, and realize it's not that serious guys. You can't make a meal with one spice, so how can you expect the world to have one view on things? That would be honestly so boring. It's great to have your ideas on certain things, but remember to always keep an open mind, at least if you want to be part of the growth! :heart: 

On a side note Lana better release something before we start talking about who's a democrat and who's a republican and which religion is better if any are even good :thumb3:

ALSO: I'm not discrediting anyone, just simply stating as growing individuals who want be the best we can be, try hearing someone out before mocking them. Even if you don't agree with them afterwards, the beautiful thing about being our own people is we get to believe whatever we want! Isn't that exciting, that you get to choose your own path and others get to as well? So don't muddy up someone else's day trying to be hateful or ignorant, just have a debate, and realize it's not that serious guys. You can't make a meal with one spice, so how can you expect the world to have one view on things? That would be honestly so boring. It's great to have your ideas on certain things, but remember to always keep an open mind, at least if you want to be part of the growth! :heart:

On a side note Lana better release something before we start talking about who's a democrat and who's a republican and which religion is better if any are even good :thumb3:

This is your 666th post...just an observation lol

This is your 666th post...just an observation lol

41Ykc1k.thumb.gif.71073269001b6dd456be15

41Ykc1k.thumb.gif.71073269001b6dd456be1541Ykc1k.thumb.gif.71073269001b6dd456be1541Ykc1k.thumb.gif.71073269001b6dd456be15

living for this DRAG

I don't necessarily believe in religion for myself but if it helps people navigate this world and gives them a sense of happiness, value and good morals without hurting others, I'm all for it! :blush2: