Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Y'all are bored because Lana is not releasing her new album anytime soon and it really shows

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I never said that, i said nobody can say the earth is round nor flat if they haven't seen it with their own eyes

i mean you can tho? a flat earth would NEVER make sense according to our laws of physics. 

the way planets work is that gravity pulls them together in the "roundest" way possible, just like bubbles. something flat and large would've already been pulled into a sphere because of the momentum pushing on the edges and it would basically break. 

i mean for all i know lana del rey doesn't exist because i haven't seen her with my eyes....

lol when thinking the gucci campaign was going to give us tons of interviews and photoshoots and news about NFR. I'm assuming she's done with the campaign at this point? do people generally do a lot of interviews for these things? 

i mean jared has done interviews so idk wtf lana is doing 

How can you honestly believe anything 100% though? You seriously cant. And you're close minded if you cant see where im coming from. How do you know we're not living in a simulation? How do u know that space even exists... or looks the way it does on films and tv. How can you be sure of anything?

the bitter piggy can call me a moron all he wants, but at least im not an arogant close minded rude little prick

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

How can you honestly believe anything 100% though? You seriously cant. And you're close minded if you cant see where im coming from. How do you know we're not living in a simulation? How do u know that space even exists... or looks the way it does on films and tv. How can you be sure of anything?

the bitter piggy can call me a moron all he wants, but at least im not an arogant close minded rude little prick

okay maybe stop.....googling conspiracy theories videos......and....just.................breathe..........

Sweetie, just ignore the rats! At least you're actually a skinny person! we stan <3

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

i believe a lot of conspiracies so i get where youre coming from. i mean i don't think the earth is flat but i do think there are many things we don't know about and many things that are being kept from us.

i get what you're saying but it's pointless speculation. how do i know the food i eat everyday isn't poisoned (flint water teas)? i don't... you can doubt everything, which is what Descartes did, but he didn't get anywhere. every time you go to the doctor you put your faith in him that he's right. i mean you have no other option. if you doubt everything then nothing has basis and life is worthless. that's why people take risks

using Terrence's logic Yosemite is the center of the universe and is released because you can't disprove that so by basic equation you dirty bitches can't drag me anymore

i mean you can tho? a flat earth would NEVER make sense according to our laws of physics. 

the way planets work is that gravity pulls them together in the "roundest" way possible, just like bubbles. something flat and large would've already been pulled into a sphere because of the momentum pushing on the edges and it would basically break. 

i mean for all i know lana del rey doesn't exist because i haven't seen her with my eyes....

Agreed

You can also see the earth is curved from a plane and buildings sink below the horizon. Also the sun goes below the horizon clearly. If the earth was flat everywhere would be dark at the same time in this situation. All technology we use is based on a globe earth. You can literally lauch a space balloon for 500 dollars with a camera and see the curve even more so. Lastly why are they even discussing this on here lol? Are some fans really this deluional and bored?

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

i get what you're saying but it's pointless speculation. how do i know the food i eat everyday isn't poisoned (flint water teas)? i don't... you can doubt everything, which is what Descartes did, but he didn't get anywhere. every time you go to the doctor you put your faith in him that he's right. i mean you have no other option. if you doubt everything then nothing has basis and life is worthless. that's why people take risks

Like i said im 50/50, so half of me believes it and the other half doesn't - im fascinated by space so when i learn about it im obviously going to view it the way its been told but that doesn't have to mean there isn't a tiny part of me that may doubt it all...

like marina once said, question what the tv tells you :creep:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Because of a thing called science. There is such thing as being too open minded that you become paranoid. Also google the Dunning Kruger effect...because it’s what’s going with you right now.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance