Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

From what I can remember

UV album cover was around May 7th or so - 1 month before the album

HM album cover was around August 15th (probably the billboard) and then August 22nd maybe the whole album cover - so 1 month before the album

LFL album cover was second week of April - 3 months and a half before the album

I think UV and HM pre-orders and tracklists were revealed really close to the album cover reveal

LFL however had the tracklist leaked online the last week of June and was confirmed with the pre-order 2 weeks before the album release

The UV tracklist was announced on Amazon France on May 8

HM’s released date was revealed on Aug. 14 2015, with the tracklist and cover being shown with the album preorder a week later on Aug 20. She actually posted the tracklist on Insta I’m pretty sure

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

The UV tracklist was announced on Amazon France on May 8

HM’s released date was revealed on Aug. 14 2015, with the tracklist and cover being shown with the album preorder a week later on Aug 20. She actually posted the tracklist on Insta I’m pretty sure

so averaged, we get the main info a month before?

and im sitting here over two months away from the not even confirmed date, hoping to get info soon

delusion-convince-yourself-gif-2.gif

so averaged, we get the main info a month before?

and im sitting here over two months away from the not even confirmed date, hoping to get info soon

delusion-convince-yourself-gif-2.gif

Exactly why we should remain calm. This isn’t anything new from Lana she’s always been this way lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

day 24 without In Your Car... craving nostalgic music... reverting to Melodrama to satisfy my cravings

OMG I DID THIS TODAY TOO!!

Listened to Melodrama then got really into this artist Choker’s album Honeybloom.

Now I’m pre-ordering the vinyl. Highly recommend checking him out to fill the time!

Listen to Jet Stereo / Windbreaker

Am I Crazy or its really Lana on Alex stories?? :hdu: :hdu:

https://www.instagram.com/missalexkaye/

I don’t see Lana, which story pic/vid is it?

giphy.gif

Pitch correction and autotune aren't the same thing tho. She uses autotune in Million Dollar Man or Summer Bummer for example, while in PWYC it's pitch correction (and it's not even well done lol, some high notes at the end are flat, but you can't really hear it, only a tuner shows it). I like how she uses pitch correction. I'm sure she doesn't always do, but when she does, it sounds good. doesn't really need it anyway and still records vocals until the take is good enough for her. What she uses a lot are effects that help hiding imperfections such as reverb.

i know lmao i make my own garbage music! but i'd say a good 95% of lana's songs are pitched corrected, usually in high quantities which gives it a robotic effect, the radio effect over it masks the robotic feel it suddenly has, thats why LFL is very radio effect friendly. I mean Ride, PWYC, BTD, etc. are some good examples of pitch correction. You can almost hear it, just compares any of Lana's live vocals from whatever year you want of her singing those songs and you'll see. Just most fans hate to admit it, but i fucking love pitch correction and support turning the dial up to 100% to sound like a robotic bitch, idk it sounds good to me :dance: 

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

this thread is so dead y'all really talking about how big her butt is. her fanbase really is peaking

It was one comment, chill

giphy.gif

Can't wait for the NFR instrumentals to leak 8 months after the album gets released :hooker:

missing one instrumental

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Honeymoon instrumentals came almost instantly after the album.

Please can this happen again PLEASE

I can't believe her best album instrumentals leaked that fast. :oprah3: Such a bless. :oprah:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: