Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Lana has no idea about all that fucked up past of that church, and she did not join the church or whatever either. Stop jumping to the worst conclusions ever. Typical for you guys.

It was probably more like a show were a choir sang and that was it. And I guess celebrities regularly go because that's a thing I guess, they get invited or whatever who knows. Nobody randomly googles a church to know if the church did fucked up shit in the 1450's come on now. 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

If you can't find the gay cure, I'll
I'll fix you with my church
No matter what you know, I'll
I'll fix you with my church
And if you say you're okay
I'm gonna heal you anyway
Promise I'll always be there
Promise I'll be the cure (be the cure)

tenor.giftenor.giftenor.gif

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Lana has no idea about all that fucked up past of that church, and she did not join the church or whatever either. Stop jumping to the worst conclusions ever. Typical for you guys.

It was probably more like a show were a choir sang and that was it. And I guess celebrities regularly go because that's a thing I guess, they get invited or whatever who knows. Nobody randomly googles a church to know if the church did fucked up shit in the 1450's come on now.

I completely get that Lana probably doesn’t know about it (or agree with their views ) but the leader there now still stands by those views and they’re very conservative. It just looks really bad especially since most of her fans are apart of the LGBTQ community that’s all.

tbh all churches are fucking disgusting to me

Last year I had to sit through a whole service because my friend's daughter was getting baptized and I swear it was scary as fuck it looked like everyone there was being brainwashed or something  :deadbanana:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Last year I had to sit through a whole service because my friend's daughter was getting baptized and I swear it was scary as fuck it looked like everyone there was being brainwashed or something  :deadbanana:

Its because they literally all are brainwashed, anybody that thinks that shit is normal aint right in the head. They're insane because they dont follow their common sense or emotions, they only follow rules. Dangerous people.

Always follow your gut sis

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Its because they literally all are brainwashed, anybody that thinks that shit is normal aint right in the head. They're insane because they dont follow their common sense or emotions, they only follow rules. Dangerous people.

Always follow your gut sis

Not to mention that most of them don't believe in abortion so if a 12 year old girl gets raped and pregnant, she's forced to have the baby. Sounds like a hoot!

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Not to mention that most of them don't believe in abortion so if a 12 year old girl gets raped and pregnant, she's forced to have the baby. Sounds like a hoot!

The irony of the whole biblical story is that satan is actually the good guy. I've said this before but, he was basically banished from heaven because he tried to overpower God or sumn. Or he didnt like his rules. But how is that even bad? To me he sounds like an anarchist, and someone who wasnt afraid to speak up... yet he was then seen as the bad guy and hated on by the brainwashed puppets that kneeled upon "Gods" crusty feet.

It's almost as if the whole invention of the story; the whole purpose of it was to try and manipulate people into thinking evil was good and good was evil. And i think we all know the reason why that was...

The irony of the whole biblical story is that satan is actually the good guy. I've said this before but, he was basically banished from heaven because he tried to overpower God or sumn. Or he didnt like his rules. But how is that even bad? To me he sounds like an anarchist, and someone who wasnt afraid to speak up... yet he was then seen as the bad guy and hated on by the brainwashed puppets that kneeled upon "Gods" crusty feet.

It's almost as if the whole invention of the story; the whole purpose of it was to try and manipulate people into thinking evil was good and good was evil. And i think we all know the reason why...

LaVeyan Satanism is actually more reasonable than Christianity by far tbh, so I wouldn't be surprised by this at all...

LaVeyan Satanism is actually more reasonable than Christianity by far tbh, so I wouldn't be surprised by this at all...

I mean i wouldn't say im a satanist because i dont believe neither exist nor do i thinks its okay for us to worship anything other than ourselves, but looking at the context of this ridiculous story it's very clear what is the real evil

I mean i wouldn't say im a satanist because i dont believe neither exist nor do i thinks its okay for us to worship anything other than ourselves, but looking at the context of this ridiculous story it's very clear what is the real evil

tenor.gif?itemid=4990176