Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

what annoys me the most in this situation is that she's doing things that's always contradicting her past actions or words, i mean she didnt lie with her twitter bio

tumblr_inline_mxrd75iM7k1rdm7zw.gif

jesus christ girl we literally went over this five fucking times in the other thread about it. It's not about her being anti gay it's about her supporting a church who is anti gay. if she hung out with people who were known rapists and was too ignorant to do her own research, she'd get in trouble, so why is it okay for her to hang out at a church who are known to be homophobic and into pedophilia? 

again so y'all understand

It's not about her being anti gay it's about her supporting a church who is anti gay

No se trata de que ella sea anti gay, se trata de apoyar a una iglesia que es anti gay.

Ce n'est pas à propos d'elle qui est anti-gay mais à propos de son soutien d'une église anti-gay

这不是关于她反对同性恋,而是关于她支持一个反同性恋的教会

Дело не в том, что она против геев, а в том, что она поддерживает церковь, которая против геев.

thank you, you're doing the lord's work here

...no pun intended  :brows:

it's just the way i feel

what annoys me the most in this situation is that she's doing things that's always contradicting her past actions or words, i mean she didnt lie with her twitter bio

she completely contradicted this interview

Lana: me and everyone I know felt safe and understood under Obama's administration. It was kinda like looking at how far we've come

Interviewer: I don't know this for a fact but you must have a lot of fans in middle american who support trumps administration

Lana: I don't care if I lose fans because of that, period.

And then with songs like God Bless America, and WTWWAWBWJKD, it looked like she was taking a turn for the better. But now she's supporting a group of people who support pedophiles, are anti gay/believe in conversion therapy, and want to take women's rights away over their reproductive systems. It's just like she's done all this work into the right direction, and she basically took a steaming pile of dump on it. It just makes me sad. I really hope she addresses all this

anyways since we're in the NFR thread and not the Lana spotted at Hillsong thread:

I'm really not liking this era. Between the album promo being messy, Lana leaving everyone scratching their heads, her going to that church, it just feels... wrong. I don't know man

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

jesus christ girl we literally went over this five fucking times in the other thread about it. It's not about her being anti gay it's about her supporting a church who is anti gay. if she hung out with people who were known rapists and was too ignorant to do her own research, she'd get in trouble, so why is it okay for her to hang out at a church who are known to be homophobic and into pedophilia?

It's not about her being anti gay it's about her supporting a church who is anti gay

No se trata de que ella sea anti gay, se trata de apoyar a una iglesia que es anti gay.

Ce n'est pas à propos d'elle qui est anti-gay mais à propos de son soutien d'une église anti-gay

Дело не в том, что она против геев, а в том, что она поддерживает церковь, которая против геев.

Okay and? I’m not constantly in that thread because it’s not as important as everyone is making it out to be. It’s not that big a deal tbh. I never said anyone is calling her anti gay either please read my posts before quoting me and getting all upset over what I said I mean yikes did I say something that hit a nerve? Damn.

We know nothing of her “support” status of it and for all we know she’s just there maybe to support a friend? We know nothing about this and it has nothing to do with the record so I still don’t know why this keeps coming up in this thread in the first place. It’s not getting anyone anywhere arguing about it

The child abuse thing is a completely other thing tho, I will say that

You guys are so bored lol

On a side note there may be a new single this month!! So I mean, that’s something lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

im appart of those who think she released MAC and VB to put the focus off the israel thing and she did the mistake of announcing the album too soon, because if she wouldn't have announced it the hype would still be building up instead of dying down

tumblr_inline_mxrd75iM7k1rdm7zw.gif

im appart of those who think she released MAC and VB to put the focus off the israel thing and she did the mistake of announcing the album too soon, because if she wouldn't have announced it the hype would still be building up instead of dying down

I can see why you’d say that I mean. It’s been kind of crazy this past few months and I think it would’ve been cool if she would’ve just kept it under wraps until a later date. Maybe a “Yes I’ve got an album but I’ll tell you more when it’s closer to releasing”

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

hi can u put this in a language i can understand...idk what's being said thank u

Okay and? I’m not constantly in that thread because it’s not as important as everyone is making it out to be. It’s not that big a deal tbh. I never said anyone is calling her anti gay either please read my posts before quoting me and getting all upset over what I said I mean yikes did I say something that hit a nerve? Damn.

We know nothing of her “support” status of it and for all we know she’s just there maybe to support a friend? We know nothing about this and it has nothing to do with the record so I still don’t know why this keeps coming up in this thread in the first place. It’s not getting anyone anywhere arguing about it

On a side note there may be a new single this month!! So I mean, that’s something lol

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

holy fuckin yikes

it's just the way i feel

I feel like she's abandoning us. She made a big mistake getting us excited for an album she couldn't promise she could release at a reasonable time. She should of just owned up to the Israel ordeal.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif