Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Not Tropico predicting her career  :toofunny:

Part 1: Body Electric: she finds herself in paradise only to bite the apple (fame) and spiral down a bad path (BTD/PE era)

Part 2: Gods & Monsters: she is now forced to live this bad life style because of her actions (UV/HM era)

Part 3: Bel Air: she finds peace in finding God (LFL/NFR era)

:biblio:

I'm just kidding don't roast me

also leak cinnamon challenge thank you

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Some fans honestly...she could hold up a sign saying god hates fags and some of you would still say you love her and “leave her alone boohoo”

It’s ok to be critical of her actions, ok I know she isn’t actually a homophobe but clearly this is upsetting to see her go to a highly bigoted church known for pushing conversion therapy.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Some fans honestly...she could hold up a sign saying god hates fags and some of you would still say you love her and “leave her alone boohoo”

It’s ok to be critical of her actions, ok I know she isn’t actually a homophobe but clearly this is upsetting to see her go to a highly bigoted church known for pushing conversion therapy.

This is seriously the one thing she has been doing lately that is entirely indefensible 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

This is seriously the one thing she has been doing lately that is entirely indefensible

This and teasing a song and not releasing it for 12+ months is also a a hate crime :D

im appart of those who think she released MAC and VB to put the focus off the israel thing and she did the mistake of announcing the album too soon, because if she wouldn't have announced it the hype would still be building up instead of dying down

I just realized she decided not to go to Meteor Fest in Tel Aviv August 31st, and then released MAC September 12th :biblio: Honestly an interesting conspiracy as to why it's been taking 5 - 6 months and why the era felt it came too soon. Plus she announced the two new songs September 7th :biblio:

im appart of those who think she released MAC and VB to put the focus off the israel thing and she did the mistake of announcing the album too soon, because if she wouldn't have announced it the hype would still be building up instead of dying down

Yes, definitely. And now its a good time to release HIAB to eliminate the Hillsong talking.

Yall told me I was delusional for thinking she released MAC right after the whole Israel thing...but now ya'll are using your brain cells, praise the lord!

I mean think about it. At that point the album wasn't even finished (mastering wise), so how could Lana determine WHEN to drop the first singles in order for the album hype to run smoothly?

She needed news outlets to talk about new music, not the cancelled show, so BOOM! Two new songs. Having your fans wait SIX months afterwards is ridiculous, and I fail to accept that it was part of a well thought out promo strategy by Lana and her team.

also sorry if this sounds muddled but it's almost 3am

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Considering the album is apparently "finished" there is no reason why she can't release it.   :awkney2:  :tommy:

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

yall also need to realize us as Lana fans have it pretty good when it comes to new music. Marina hasn't put out her own music since 2015, No Doubt hasn't made an album since 2012.

My favorite band hasn't made a "new" album (new music) since 2011

Lana usually releases an album every year and a half/2 years

negAbhB.png

I swear if this bitch is delaying music/album for a poetry book there will be consequences.....like me only buying one special edition version of NFR and not two. Suck that Lana lol

I swear if this bitch is delaying music/album for a poetry book there will be consequences.....like me only buying one special edition version of NFR and not two. Suck that Lana lol

me and the five copies of Lust For Life that I bought laughed at this

negAbhB.png

I often forget she's releasing a poetry book. Her main focus right now should be her upcoming record!

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

She’s too busy with Hillsong lol

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I often forget she's releasing a poetry book. Her main focus right now should be her upcoming record!

Y'all told her she was a poet

e4-shan.gif