Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Marina's treating her stans even worse so.....  :toofunny:

its so funny that this was said and immediately after marina said the single was coming in 8 days..hollering wtf

ALSO i stg if NFR is only 11 songs i’ll riot..we’ll have heard 4 of the songs on it by the time it releases...so basically only 7 new songs LMFAO

its so funny that this was said and immediately after marina said the single was coming in 8 days..hollering wtf

I came here just so I could say this. LMAO our minds.

OT, I'm not sure if it's better to have complete silence until the album is ready like most of the artists are doing or snippets like Lana is doing. Either way, it's a torture.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

ALSO i stg if NFR is only 11 songs i’ll riot..we’ll have heard 4 of the songs on it by the time it releases...so basically only 7 new songs LMFAO

LMAOOOOOO I saw that! 

Am I missing something? Why tf y'all still calling em fan tracks......................... When did Lana herself go on live stream and say "hey guys the first three songs I'm releasing are only fan tracks and not singles"? Surely y'all aren't trusting unfaithful articles right? Unless the fandom is that dumb, c'mon now sisters....   :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Am I missing something? Why tf y'all still calling em fan tracks......................... When did Lana herself go on live stream and say "hey guys the first three songs I'm releasing are only fan tracks and not singles"? Surely y'all aren't trusting unfaithful articles right? Unless the fandom is that dumb, c'mon now sisters.... :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

And not to mention the press release they’re referencing explicitly stated they’re fan tracks...from the album. This fan base is embarrassing sometimes, lol

Ditto that and did it and it did, 4373 shazams atm, the screen is FUCKING PURPLEEEEE

2r7bxy0.jpg

I'm semi freaking hunties giphy.gif168bp6v.jpg

edit: I tried opening it on apple music, not playing. SPOTIFY?? opened to a focking playlist A FUCKING PLAYLIST W/O THE SONG IS THAT EVEN LEGAL WHO TF DOES THAT 25zs295.jpg

Stream Happiness is Like a Butterfly, by Tyler Somewhere 2d8jcas.jpg

UV/Honeymoon